Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.

A lot of people say the "JOQDAN" on the tongue is a giveaway. Others like the "Concord God" himself Nooblee say it's a common factory defect. I wouldn't %%+@ with XI's that say "JOQDAN".
I asked this question a few pages back, the JOQDAN is a factory defect. So if it has it, it doesnt mean its fake. I have yet to see pics of comparison. 

Came away with 2 hours on the Computer no camping no nothing, was able to score 5 pairs online for myself and some people.

2 X 9.5 (Finishline came in today)
2 X 12 (Nikestore.com came in Tuesday)
1 X 10 (CT shipped but no tracking number)

beats camping out for them, if i had to wait over 6 hours outside for the shoes, I'm not doing it. And if I can't get them online, shoes ain't worth it. No biggie.

Did anyone else order from CT with the free shipping get theirs yet? Got it on the release day. Got the email saying they shipped but no tracking number.

After looking at my CT pair, the difference between the patent cut is so comical 
laugh.gif

Right has an OG patent cut and the left has a nike 
grin.gif
 cut 

Originally Posted by you go boy

duraclear slows the yellowing down. just put some on the clear sole

it also wears off if you wear it... only good for people that dont intend to wear.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Just a vent/share....been in the sneaker game for over 15 years now. Im selective with the sneaks I get. One pair per release wear them all. When the Space Jam retros dropped I remember my aunt walking into the store buying myself and two cousins pairs for $124.99 per no problem. lol I've never been a camp out or waited in line, always been a www type of person on release. This time I read on here that this release was gonna be different didn't believe the hype. Wife and I each had a PC set up at midnight sharp on release, both got to checkout and NDC and Eastbay and both crashed. Failed! Cousin went to a restock today in LA that I got a tip from on here....my size was sold out. Failed again! Im not gonna give up. Reading too many success stories of people getting their pairs. Congrats to all, look forward to following up with a praise report.
I was gonna give up (especially after missing my size 12 on Jimmy Jazz a couple of pages back)...but after reading this, F it, I ain't giving up neither. 
t.o..jpg
roll.gif
Got to keep fightin. Im to the point now where I feel my addiction has switched to the pursuit of the Concords from actually having them in hand!!!

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by smzsmz

after a bunch of games from kickz.com of them asking for me to switch my form of payment even though they already billed my card, i guess they figured they would be straight up with me?

Dear KICKZ Customer,

thank you very much for your order at KICKZ.COM.

We are sorry to inform you that we can not process your order for the Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord.
Unfortunately we did not get a second shipment from Nike, so there are not enough shoes to go around.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
KICKZ Team

yeah thanks for nothing!

sucks for you

gee, thanks. i was unaware of that.

1p72b7.jpg

My pair came in...got DAMB these are beautiful...i've never felt this way for a sneaker in a lil while.

It does have a glue spot and some of the excess parts from the midsole. Looks good though...i'll post my pics later

As I've been dreading, my "processing" order was cancelled. I called them today and they said that there was no inventory. I've filed a complaint with Google (they're a Google trusted site) and I hope to get some resolution to this issue.

Ordered my pair on CT on release day...all these NTers saying they've received a shipping email has got me all hyped up. I keep checking my email and CT to see if the status gets updated every few min...a bit OCD lol

My additional 2 pair from Finish Line just arrived. I still can't believe that order went through, didn't place it til 5:45am. Hooking up 2 of my friends for retail, they owe me now haha.

385389_10101437696356850_7920548_74777685_1327612622_n.jpg

380836_10101437697823910_7920548_74777688_2137629246_n.jpg

Originally Posted by friscokydd

As I've been dreading, my "processing" order was cancelled. I called them today and they said that there was no inventory. I've filed a complaint with Google (they're a Google trusted site) and I hope to get some resolution to this issue.

im sure im in the same boat 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Everyone in my house is at work right now and UPS decides to show up earlier than normal and drop my pair at my doorstep. My brother sends our friend over to pick em up and they try to **** with me and say there's nothing there. I knew they'd do this but it still made me nervous. He told me when I said I'd call UPS then. 4.5 hours until I get to see em! I know both of them are going to have that box ripped open when I get home. Haha.
got mine as well. im glad my bro doesnt do anything like this. he receives the same amount of packages (clothes) a year as me (shoes). For the CA heads, UPS are showing up all across the state. i got mine at 12 this afternoon from my normal 7:30-8p.m.

i been striking out all day in LA. and some dudes placed orders for 2 pairs at niketown santa monica last night

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Anybody been able to cop after release date around LA?

i was at the WestSide Pavillion in the west LA area on pico this morning with my boy for a lil bit

it was a bit messy lol

So what's up with sole awesome.com? I ordered a pair and they said its a preorder and will ship in late January. I don't get it, does that sound right?
they have a full size run, and they swear they're legit
anyone order from them before?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Everyone in my house is at work right now and UPS decides to show up earlier than normal and drop my pair at my doorstep. My brother sends our friend over to pick em up and they try to **** with me and say there's nothing there. I knew they'd do this but it still made me nervous. He told me when I said I'd call UPS then. 4.5 hours until I get to see em! I know both of them are going to have that box ripped open when I get home. Haha.
got mine as well. im glad my bro doesnt do anything like this. he receives the same amount of packages (clothes) a year as me (shoes). For the CA heads, UPS are showing up all across the state. i got mine at 12 this afternoon from my normal 7:30-8p.m.
hope 
smokin.gif

Crooked Tongues order:

I got my CT pairs today, but they were the two I pre-ordered on the 19th. The tracking information for those pairs (USPS) said they shipped out on the 23rd, sat at Customs for 2 whole days (26th - 28th) in New York, and finally showed up this morning in Chicago, IL. CT's twitter mentioned that shoes sold on release day would ship out on the 28th. So for those waiting on their pair(s) ordered on release day, my guess would be another 5-7 days for delivery.

Also, USPS left the box on my porch . .

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

So what's up with sole awesome.com? I ordered a pair and they said its a preorder and will ship in late January. I don't get it, does that sound right?

Don't do it!!!

Originally Posted by 1thru23

Crooked Tongues order:

I got my CT pairs today, but they were the two I pre-ordered on the 19th. The tracking information for those pairs (USPS) said they shipped out on the 23rd, sat at Customs for 2 whole days (26th - 28th) in New York, and finally showed up this morning in Chicago, IL. CT's twitter mentioned that shoes sold on release day would ship out on the 28th. So for those waiting on their pair(s) ordered on release day, my guess would be another 5-7 days for delivery.

Also, USPS left the box on my porch . .

Congrats on getting yours man... My order is in NY since this morning... Guess it will be there for a little while with customs then

2 11.5s from NDC just came in. COMPLETELY satisfied with every shoe. I'm not gonna post pictures because there's already a ton on here from NDC. Cheers, kids! See you in the White Cement IV thread! OUT!

(Drops mic)

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Don't do it!!!
sooooo tempting...

Back
Top Bottom