Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

^^ DAMN!! Id be posted up in a canoe by the gate waiting for my kicks.

Its like this for blocks. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMN That's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

Dang! do u at least live close to a river lol. That car is too deep.

That car is floating. They had to tie it off. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SOSAIII

^^ DAMN!! Id be posted up in a canoe by the gate waiting for my kicks.

Dedicated I see Lol. Better than lookin out the window twiddlin fingers though(which is usually how I am)

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMN That's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

laugh.gif

OOOH dang!! I thought someone was tryin to make a lucky dash for higher ground, cant imagine the look on their face when then realize the car tried to skip town without them HA. Thats crazy though man cuz all I remember bout Houston is high rises and sunny skies

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Aye ColdCity, I don't think any spots out here are getting restocks fam lol.

hell naw the concord restocks are dead... employees are alreay on to the next one being shady about how many Chicago X's they have/are gettin

laugh.gif

DAMN. WHAT PART OF HOUSTON YOU LIVE IN?

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMNThat's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

Is this Beechnut or Bissonnet?

Looks like im about to get hit with a customs fee for my pair from CT. Funny thing is, i already received my first order from them with no fee. Does anyone know how it works? Do i get something in the mail to pay it or pay it when i get it from the post office?

Back
Top Bottom