Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

bigwhat62 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:
Everyone form CT recieved tracking just check your accounts there is a trakcing # from them the only issues is that the trakcing # does not convert to the US shipping method sites.

not for everyone.  my email that should have the tracking reads "Your order tracking number: International Mail", with no numbers anywhere.  after emailing them i got this:
Hello Luis,

Thanks for your email.

I’ve checked your order details and I can see that it was dispatched on 23/12/2011 using our Global Sneakersaver service. We advise that this service can take up to 11 working days to reach you, so your order is due to be with you on 12/01/2012.

If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received your order by 27/01/2012, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left.

A tracking number is unavailable with this order.

If you have any further questions about this delivery, please let me know.

All the best,

Ozzie

Check your account under order history and you should see a tracking number. That tracking number when placed into DPD should show you the status of your item. Let me know if that helps.
You will not see a tracking number with Sneaker saver. 

bigwhat62 wrote:
AquaGrape2345 wrote:
Everyone form CT recieved tracking just check your accounts there is a trakcing # from them the only issues is that the trakcing # does not convert to the US shipping method sites.

not for everyone.  my email that should have the tracking reads "Your order tracking number: International Mail", with no numbers anywhere.  after emailing them i got this:
Hello Luis,

Thanks for your email.

I’ve checked your order details and I can see that it was dispatched on 23/12/2011 using our Global Sneakersaver service. We advise that this service can take up to 11 working days to reach you, so your order is due to be with you on 12/01/2012.

If it still hasn’t arrived, we kindly ask that you wait a further 11 working days from the due date above to allow for any postal delays that may have occurred in your area. If you’ve not received your order by 27/01/2012, please check with your neighbours and any safe places that a parcel might be left.

A tracking number is unavailable with this order.

If you have any further questions about this delivery, please let me know.

All the best,

Ozzie

Check your account under order history and you should see a tracking number. That tracking number when placed into DPD should show you the status of your item. Let me know if that helps.

i checked out as guest so i guess im outta luck lol

FNL just restocked a FSR of the PS & TD's Concords. Hopefully the GS and Men sizes are next
eek.gif

Preschool sizes: http://www.finishline.com...685?productId=prod684158

Toddler sizes: http://www.finishline.com...565?productId=prod684271

For anyone that ordered off CT, my tracking number never worked on the DPD (UK) website, but I checked it with USPS and and says it processed through sort facility in NY on 1-2-12. Ordered on release date 12/23/11.

I used sneaker saver and they snent me a tracking number.

some people that chose sneakersaver randomly got their shipping upgraded and got a tracking number because of it

Originally Posted by babyJs23

FNL just restocked a FSR of the PS & TD's Concords. Hopefully the GS and Men sizes are next
eek.gif
Hope so. They also restocked on the gs black/cement grey III if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

eek.gif
Hope so. They also restocked on the gs black/cement grey III if anyone is interested.
They would have restocked the Men's already if they had them, no reason to keep looking.

Just got my 4 pairs from CT and no customs fees. Ordered on release date.

(2 packages of 2. different accounts/names to the same address)

Also, I was looking over my CT order history. I placed some orders for CG XI's last year with them when they restocked, and that was the 3rd week of last January.

So perhaps it will be a similar time frame for a restock on the Concords...

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Anyone hear anything from Natterjacks?

first wave of pre-orders were being processed today.
the 2nd wave will be processed tomorrow and possibly into thurs.
everyone should get a shipping confirmation or cancellation email within the next 48 hours.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by mross16

While everyone is going crazy over these I copped a pair of DMP xi's for less than the 2011 Concord resell price.

nice pick up.
how much did you pay and were they ds?

$295 shipped. They were worn twice gently. They don't come with the original box or tags, but I'm fine with that.

Originally Posted by mross16

freezyfreeky wrote:

mross16 wrote:

While everyone is going crazy over these I copped a pair of DMP xi's for less than the 2011 Concord resell price.

nice pick up.
how much did you pay and were they ds?

$295 shipped. They were worn twice gently. They don't come with the original box or tags, but I'm fine with that.

Nice pick up
pimp.gif
I'm still looking for a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Anyone hear anything from Natterjacks?

first wave of pre-orders were being processed today.
the 2nd wave will be processed tomorrow and possibly into thurs.
everyone should get a shipping confirmation or cancellation email within the next 48 hours.
cant be the case, they sent me a shipping confirmation on the 30th of december but no tracking

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

2 pairs of size 8.5 from FL on the brown truck out for delivery. Bring it on!!

I'm waiting on brown too with my 1 pair coming!!
pimp.gif

Brown came thru with the quickness! I'll post pics when i can.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Not a real restock just inventory left in stores.

I know it's not a restock fam
smile.gif
I use to work for FNL back in 05-08 but since everyone uses the word "restock", thought I post as a restock online post
wink.gif

smile.gif
I use to work for FNL back in 05-08 but since everyone uses the word "restock", thought I post as a restock online post
wink.gif
I know, it's the first week of the month and the noobs have got everyone saying restock. 

smile.gif
wink.gif
I sure hope they send my sons pair that I ordered on the last "restock" friday night before they take any new ones . my order is still showing as "processing"
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom