Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

thenewjs23;

I know right?
smile.gif
it's like hearing a song you can't stand but it stays in your head all day and you can't help but sing it in your mind or out loud
laugh.gif

JIM SHADY:

What size did you order?

If you want to know how many pairs are left, add every size to your cart and then put the max quanity (25) for each pair then click the orange update option and it will update your cart showing how many are left for each size
wink.gif
That will give you an idea if your order will indeed go through.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by babyJs23

FNL just restocked a FSR of the PS & TD's Concords. Hopefully the GS and Men sizes are next

Preschool sizes: http://www.finishline.com...685?productId=prod684158

Toddler sizes: http://www.finishline.com...565?productId=prod684271
Not a real restock just inventory left in stores.

Wrong, it's a late shipment FNL received from Nike. I see your still trolling this thread hard.

No flame intented but "you" have no idea what you are talking about...Trolling???? I got my pair, one for the wife, a PS size , and one for my 2 yr old.

It is not a late shipment. I would know, I worked for FNL and I still have contacts at the headquarters in Indianopolis.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by bigwhat62

my CT order was shipped with shipping saver. when i got the shipped email i didnt get a tracking number. all i know is its on the way. im hoping others are in the same boat as me. purchased during the preorder.
Im in this boat. Hope its a nice one.

I'm right there with you guys. Hoping it gets here today or tomorrow. Ordered during the preorder.
YES! Just got my CT order shipped this morning! Ordered release night with sneakers saver shipping. Got a tracking number too. Check your guys' emails. I was getting worried. Does anybody what was the average time for it to be delivered?
P.S.
Thanks for the heads up on the Finishline inventory update BABYJ. Been looking for the longest time for a size 3 for my girl (I know, she has real small feet and no she is not a ******, haha, but hey, saves me money.)

Wrong, it's a late shipment FNL received from Nike. I see your still trolling this thread hard.

No flame intented but "you" have no idea what you are talking about...Trolling???? I got my pair, one for the wife, a PS size , and one for my 2 yr old.

It is not a late shipment. I would know, I worked for FNL and I still have contacts at the headquarters in Indianopolis.

yeah son... my man used to get it in indiana... get your mind right patna.

Yooo how's the bleeding effect on these.
Im VERY skeptical of wearing them with my darker colored jeans

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

babyJs23

thanks for the tip

No problem fam
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Im in this boat. Hope its a nice one.

I'm right there with you guys. Hoping it gets here today or tomorrow. Ordered during the preorder.
YES! Just got my CT order shipped this morning! Ordered release night with sneakers saver shipping. Got a tracking number too. Check your guys' emails. I was getting worried. Does anybody what was the average time for it to be delivered?
P.S.
Thanks for the heads up on the Finishline inventory update BABYJ. Been looking for the longest time for a size 3 for my girl (I know, she has real small feet and no she is not a ******, haha, but hey, saves me money.)

Just trying to help out those who need the sizes that they missed on the RD or online
smile.gif
She's petite and she is lucky for that because it does save you a lot of money, $45 difference in savings. She'll be happy to receive her pair.

Naw, I'm pretty sure he was referring to me. I think I'm on his most hated list. 

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

It's not the shoes in this case but its your jeans. Guaranteed they will bleed on the canvas. Maybe some type shoe protectant sprayed on the kicks first and even on the end of the pants to make sure the don't bleed to bad if at all.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

It's not the shoes in this case but its your jeans. Guaranteed they will bleed on the canvas. Maybe some type shoe protectant sprayed on the kicks first and even on the end of the pants to make sure the don't bleed to bad if at all.
Stay away from anything indigo. 

The thought of that scares me so much I returned the new jeans I bought. That has happened to me in the past and I would be livid if that killed my concords.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Anyone hear anything from Natterjacks?

first wave of pre-orders were being processed today.
the 2nd wave will be processed tomorrow and possibly into thurs.
everyone should get a shipping confirmation or cancellation email within the next 48 hours.
cant be the case, they sent me a shipping confirmation on the 30th of december but no tracking

i should have been more specific.
this applies to people that received an order confirmation but have not yet received a shipping or cancellation email.
as far as actual tracking goes, that i don't know.
i know some sites mentioned don't offer it with certain shipping methods. while other sites are so behind due to the thousands of orders they had to process, ship and cancel that they're opting to not even follow up with info.

Soleheaven just sent me this:

Hi,

You'll be pleased to know Nike have located the stock and have guaranteed it will be delivered to us by Monday 9th at the very latest. They are trying to get it to us this week.

As soon as it lands at SoleHeaven HQ, we will get all hands to the pumps and dispatch it asap.

Nike have asked us to express their apologies for the error.

We'd also, like to thank you for your patience, We know it's been frustrating.

Kindest Regards
Steve

Customer Service Team
SoleHeaven.com

Stay away from anything indigo. 

actually what I do for raw denim jeans with heavy indigo is to do a hoat water soak before I even put them on. not only does it shrink your jeans to the perfect fit, it removes all the excess dye while keeping the dark color.

Ive done this with many of my raw denim jeans (which ive been rocking since 2006) and have never had much of a problem with denim stains.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Just wanted to share my photo of the Trilogy Family XI:
nice set brotha.
thought you were missing a ps in the concords til i saw the double strap.

so is this just for pure collection purposes or do you stay having kids yearly?

Thanks for appreciation...these will be worn by my kids since all our different sizes except wifey and my pair.

why are people so mad about the wording anyway?

if a store doesn't have anymore and adds more pairs later what would you call it?

i'd call it a restock

Soleheaven just sent me this:

Hi,

You'll be pleased to know Nike have located the stock and have guaranteed it will be delivered to us by Monday 9th at the very latest. They are trying to get it to us this week.

As soon as it lands at SoleHeaven HQ, we will get all hands to the pumps and dispatch it asap.

Nike have asked us to express their apologies for the error.

We'd also, like to thank you for your patience, We know it's been frustrating.

Kindest Regards
Steve

Customer Service Team
SoleHeaven.com

Thanks for the info!

Anyone who ordered off MilkSkate, how are you tracking your orders?

Originally Posted by All Ready

why are people so mad about the wording anyway?

if a store doesn't have anymore and adds more pairs later what would you call it?

i'd call it a restock

What Finishline does is they have a set amount in the DC (for online orders) as well as stores that they have to sell and once the DC is all sold out and stores have stragglers, they gather all the inventory information from all the stores that still has them and post them online which appears as a restock so when you order online the DC will submit a send-sale order to that store and have that store fullfill that order for the X size and create a UPS label and thus the store sends the shoe to the customer along with the receipt and fullfillment order with the customers billing and shipping information.

Back
Top Bottom