Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I agree with calikush. Shameful that end jacked up their price. I would like a pair of these but will only get them if I get lucky with a restock at retail (very very very doubtful)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

MY CT order states that it is at the delivery depot and has been there since the 30th.
same here
30t6p3b.gif

I emailed them this morning to find out whats going on

hey UPandCOMING how soon did u receive tracking info from end?

I ordered 2 pairs from CT, they arrived.

I never got anything about customs fee...how do they send it to you?

For the real old school heads--- Do you remember when you could call Eastbay and order something months before it came out and they would put it on "backorder" for you? You would get a postcard from them every 3-4 weeks letting you know that your shoes were on backorder. I did so many pairs of shoes like that. I ordered AJ Is, IIIs, VIs, XIs, and countless other shoes that way. I remember ordering true blues and black cements 4 months before they released. Did the same with the Concords. Now THAT was a good time

Yeah the price jacking sucks, but i understand it. Business 101, product in heavy demand raise up the price. At this point in the game, i'm tired of waiting, i personally don't mind paying between 300-350 a pair, I've just been hesitant, cause it's hard to trust these ebay and other sellers, not knowing if i'm getting an early release pair, or a legit store bought pair. With EC at least i know the pairs i'm receiving are legit.

I think Metal Kicks had them for $260 shipped last time. Wouldn't be surprised if they upped it. They're getting greedy as hell and those $299 for the Cement 4's are laughable.

The more suckers buy in to this, the more these places can increase their prices. People need to have a standard and stick to it.

Everybody was going nuts over the Cement 3's last month paying more for them and now EastBay restocked all sizes for just $159.

where the h e double hockey sticks did eastbay find all of those black cement iii's??
hopefully they're get more concords from the same magical place.

endclothing on why the price was increased "nike told us we were selling them for the incorrect price"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

cue stewie rollin head gif.... gtfohwtbs EC you know damn well you just jacked up the price because you knew the shoes would sell regardless lyin %!* mutha$%^&*(
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if i was waiting on them for my 1st pair & they jacked up the price like this id be pissed

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

For the real old school heads--- Do you remember when you could call Eastbay and order something months before it came out and they would put it on "backorder" for you? You would get a postcard from them every 3-4 weeks letting you know that your shoes were on backorder. I did so many pairs of shoes like that. I ordered AJ Is, IIIs, VIs, XIs, and countless other shoes that way. I remember ordering true blues and black cements 4 months before they released. Did the same with the Concords. Now THAT was a good time

YUP!!! Do yall remember the Concords hitting the outlets in the tens of thousands on the first retro? Maaaan, that was the good o'll days lol Can't remember if it was $69.99 or $79.99. 

those of us that don't have a single pair would at least like to cop a pair for under 300 dollars. i don't support what ec did but its better than reseller prices at the moment. dunno, i just want my one pair to rock.

Originally Posted by debs 168

those of us that don't have a single pair would at least like to cop a pair for under 300 dollars. i don't support what ec did but its better than reseller prices at the moment. dunno, i just want my one pair to rock.

Our day will come. It's tempting to constantly F5 all these sites but it is true, patience is a virtue. Sites are restocking. Resellers prices will be dropping. Nike will be shipping. You will get it. This isn't a limited release, just the most popular one that was sold out.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I think Metal Kicks had them for $260 shipped last time. Wouldn't be surprised if they upped it. They're getting greedy as hell and those $299 for the Cement 4's are laughable.

The more suckers buy in to this, the more these places can increase their prices. People need to have a standard and stick to it.

Everybody was going nuts over the Cement 3's last month paying more for them and now EastBay restocked all sizes for just $159.

FWIW, if youre using MK, use coupon "10coupon" and get $10 off...

Let me tell ya what.... for ALL those guys wondering if their early release pairs are legit...

I'll buy em from ya lolol...

You wont need to worry about them anymore. Just sell em to me and you will be stress free! lol

no really..lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Let me tell ya what.... for ALL those guys wondering if their early release pairs are legit...

I'll buy em from ya lolol...

You wont need to worry about them anymore. Just sell em to me and you will be stress free! lol

no really..lol

your pm box will blow up once people start to wake up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

My Pair from Oqium

This pair has smooth carbon fiber. So this was the pair I decided to wear first.

Oqiumstore.com from Paris? Got mine too bro I'm in CA they shipped the shoes 1/2/12 got here 1/4/12

The retailer mark up is about $75-$100 less than reseller prices on Ebay and FlightClub. I rather pay a retailer than support an individuals habit of buying an entire size inventory thats taken away from someones genuine purchase.

played ball in mine 2 times already and i must say they are very comfy and are holding up well!!

Realtalk, if I dont get in on one of these restocks Id be willing to cop a pre release pair as well. But im not gonna pay more than retail for something you and I both know is a pre release pair.

Back
Top Bottom