Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

whoa, you all took it wrong! first, F flight club I have never taken anything there, and I wasn't referring to the Concords but SpaceJams and CoolGreys. You all (except Rock) obviously missed the point. lol

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Glove, it's been a looong time since I posted pics, is it the IMG code I have to use?

I'll be honest, I havent posted pics since 3 years ago and under another avy....I was Brett Favre...retired but came back just for this release. Going back after these are secured and I can't think of another release that would make me do this again.

Originally Posted by 430AM

OH SNAP. My ANYC order just shipped. They gave me tracking just now.  They let the disco slide for some reason. I'm done for real now. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This has been a crazy release.

One dude gets his canceled saying you can't use the discount, and yours goes through.

Been a while since I put up some pics, but I had to snap a few yesterday. Trying to come up with a clever group shot now haha

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

eastbay restocked on black cement 3s, maybe they will restock on 11s in a couple of weeks

But it was HOW eastbay restocked the bc3. First dibs, platinum. Then gold. Then public.

Originally Posted by glove72

Glove, it's been a looong time since I posted pics, is it the IMG code I have to use?

I'll be honest, I havent posted pics since 3 years ago and under another avy....I was Brett Favre...retired but came back just for this release. Going back after these are secured and I can't think of another release that would make me do this again.
XI's, Concords namely are the only ones
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

whoa, you all took it wrong! first, F flight club I have never taken anything there, and I wasn't referring to the Concords but SpaceJams and CoolGreys. You all (except Rock) obviously missed the point. lol

BB - I was with you the whole way. There are too many new people here to appreciate the 1st concord thread. I belive KobeFTW dropped that bomb with flight club.

Originally Posted by glove72

XI's, Concords namely are the only ones
smile.gif

Same thing I said last month...Concords, Space Jams, Infareds, Carmines...these used to seperate a good collection from the elite. Now it doesnt mean as much anymore. Wouldnt be suprised if Concords didnt rerelease Summer 2013 for JB to make a cash grab. Hell, the 14s have come out 5x in past few years (exaggerating)

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by just blaze

Just a heads up, anyconline had me call them with an issue for my address. Appearently they informed me as well coupon of 10% off wont apply and anyone who order, it will be cancelled. Smh, why even let it work if thats the case. I just opted not to buy.

30t6p3b.gif
If they call me Im gonna cancel my order too. That $30 OFF was the only reason i copped.
laugh.gif

Someone must of talked, I had 2 in my cart, code worked, then I refreshed and it said invalid. SMH

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spadil5

so eastbay twitter said that some became available because of canceled orders, eastbay rep said it was a website error.
its called lying
I'm gonna say that those Concords were definitely on the site available to purchase. Yesterday I ordered a size 10.5 in the Last Shots on an unexpected restock of common sizes which are now gone and were not there 2 days ago when I placed an order for FNL. I was waiitng for FNL to ship my order from this past weekend and happened to check Eastbay to see if they had em available while waiting for an FNL rep on hold to see what the holdup was and they did. Just got tracking info for em too 
smile.gif
 . I would definitely say keep checkin the Eastbay site for random restocks.
Eastbay Twitter was correct in saying that some pairs became available due to canceled orders.  This was not a website error or a restock.  Since there were only a 1-2 pairs available in those sizes, they did not last long.  Unfortunately, it takes a long time for our website to update again, due to how large it is and how many items we have on it.  As of this post, there are no men's sizes available for sale.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

eastbay restocked on black cement 3s, maybe they will restock on 11s in a couple of weeks
I don't know about anyone else, but it says "item is currently out of stock"Could be another glitch???
We did receive a restock for the Jordan Retro 3 Black Cements.  We made them only available to our Platinum Club members last week, due to how limited the restock was.  We then put the remaining pairs on our website last night.  As of this post, they are now sold out and will be taken off our website later tonight.

At this time, there is no information showing that we are expecting a restock on the Concord 11s.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The boxes were there but if you added to cart it said "item out of stock". Is it me or is it extremely weird that they added both the III (black cement) and XI back on their sites? I think it's for traffic.....
When adding items to the shopping cart, our website checks our inventory.  Since the items are sold out, our website will tell you they are out of stock when you try to add them to the shopping cart.  The shoes were put on the website to sell the remaining stock that were available, nothing more.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

But it was HOW eastbay restocked the bc3. First dibs, platinum. Then gold. Then public.

How does that platinum club work? do you get an email letting you they are available before they post them up?

thanks for the clarification eastbay ray.

now only if a nike rep came in here and shut all of these experts the hell up already...

eastbay rep ray Ive been a gold club member for the longest time and I receiver emails from eastbay but not the alerts. eastbays customer service is really inconsistent.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

thanks for the clarification eastbay ray.

now only if a nike rep came in here and shut all of these experts the hell up already...

That would be Heaven-sent. I think I would even pay for that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom