Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

as soon as it say "DELIVERY CONFIRMED"...then i'll fall asleep in 1st per.... >:
mad.gif

ok i got news that due to technical difficulties...jumpman23.com will not be releasing the nubucks today. You all can go to sleep now. Dont worry, i will stay up to check out the situation

Quote:
ok i got news that due to technical difficulties...jumpman23.com will not be releasing the nubucks today. You all can go to sleep now. Dont worry, i will stay up to check out the situation

Only if u were a reliable source

But your not
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

This is horrible...I'm staying up because of other reasons...but I really sympathize with you guys who want the Nubucks so badly.

I gotta give it up to you guys for being HARD CORE JB fans. JB probably doesn't even realize, or appreciate, how loyal their fan base is...and I wish they did.

I'm a HUGE JB supporter...and you guys get much love from me for staying up and doing what it takes to make sure you guys get these shoes.

I'm not getting em, so there's 1 extra pair of size 9's or someone...

i just called the number and melo picked up after that a man had a message and after the message it sounded like he was talking to his friend in the background
-Che

Ima go take a shower, maybe when I'm out these jive turkeys at nike will have put up the link so I can get my pair of 12.5 and be out.

*runs to take shower cause he can't stay up anymore*
Check it...
I grew up a f'in screw-up
Got introduced to the game, got an ounce and f'in blew up....

Notorious B.I.G.

Quote:
Ima go take a shower, maybe when I'm out these jive turkeys at nike will have put up the link so I can get my pair of 12.5 and be out.

there just regular 12's not 12.5
-Che

LOL no no no. SIZE 12.5. Guess I shoulda said that.

*Goes to finish shaving so he can then hop into shower*
Check it...
I grew up a f'in screw-up
Got introduced to the game, got an ounce and f'in blew up....

Notorious B.I.G.

dont call at 5 eastern time its 5 pacific time so we all have to wait.

But the link wont show till 8 eastern time
sorry yall
-Che

Back
Top Bottom