Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Quote:
Me: Yeah, what techical difficulties are you having with the Nubucks.
Kim: You want to know exactly?
Me: Well yeah.
Kim: It just isn't showing up.
Me: Yeah whatever.
Hangs up. What kind of bs answer is that? It isn't showing up? Give me a break. The people at Nike should know how to make a website run by now.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...you ladies cry like your going to miss out on them. no theyll just be available in 4 days for you to buy. yes the people at nike running the website are imbeciles but stop crying as if youre not going to get them.

How are you getting it for free exactly if you "Are paying your boy 100 dollars?"
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Banned over a link.......................been here since 2k
Buy these J's, AF1, Artist series, etc 9-10
http://pub175.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=14704.topic

i've been up all last night went to sleep at 5:30am westcoast... and woke a few hours later to go to class.. been checkin' every free moment.. was glad to see the site up.. rather then the 404 error.. i dont know what i would do if after all that, a few weeks later they pull some stupid ish and we see that they aren't so exclusive! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

btw i would love to see how many times this page was visited even before it gets up and running..!?

i'll wait i'm patient

but the web admins at nike should be looking for a new job
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

If you guys don't like the way Nike is doing business then just don't buy the shoe. That's how you protest. Anyone who was stupid enough to stay up until 3 AM in the morning should realize that the limit was 3 pairs a person. Obviously they will not sell out. Whats the point of being the first one to order them at midnight? So you can brag and post your order confirmation online? With a $200 price point how many people will be buying 3 pairs? Even the Shox BB4 olympics were only 500 pairs and they didn't sell out in 1 hour. And they were not available only to Jordan brand members.

Everyone calm down and realize that this is capitalism. If you do not like the way someone does business then don't shop there. Don't say "that shoe is dope but I'm going to sit here by my keyboard a cry a river just cause I want it and I can't have it"

They will drop. They will not sell out immediately. You will get a pair. If you are dying to be the first person on the block to show off your kicks or take photos and post a picture of something that everyone will have then you are sorry. Look at the Lebron's. HOW MANY PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM TO WEAR THEM? I say about 800 pairs are on ebay and the rest are in the closet cause they are either too ugly or too "valuable" to wear. I don't like how Nike is doing business but don't you think that if they could sell shoes to you mindless sheep that they would? I'm sure they are salivating at the fact that all you people are getting heated over a shoe that is supposed to be up today and isn't.

It's amusing that all you people want to "voice your complaint" to Nike as if it means anything to them. Foot Locker voiced their complaint, dropped most of their Nike account. Then had 2 of the worst quarters ever. They falsely boosted revenues by having a friends and family sale every week and then came crawling back to Nike to resign another Nike contract. So I ask you this, If Nike brought a industry giant in Foot Locker to it's knees what makes you think they care whether some fans on a msg board think?

damn preach it caraval....very well-said.... I honestly dont think Jordan will not let a Team Jordan Member not get the shoe if they want it, you feelin me...I think they will produce the shoes that were ordered during the span of days, and leave it at that...

Quit posting your pics, hustlin pinoy. You are exactly the person I was talking about that pays money to get shoes early then posts them on a msg board. What is the point? You are laughing that you have a pair early before anyone else? Well some guy in Beaverton, Oregon has about 10,000 pairs and he must be dying of laughter right now. Son, get a real collection and then come back with pictures. Bumping a post to the top cause you have some shoes that 1,000 other people are going to have in 5 days is just str8 lame.

People that get excited over retro + shoes make me laugh....

ang yabang mo pare...

tangina talaga...

ano bang size yan...

yea if u dont understand that.. take out the pinoy from ur name..

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
U LIKE THAT COLLECTION???? CARAVAL PRETTY SICK HUH THE REALEST EVER HUH??? U LIKE DAT DONT U IT SO REAL, ITS SO REAL IT DOESNT EXIST SUPER SICK... JUST WOW.... LOL... LIGHTEN UP...

ILL POST MY STUF WHEN I WANT, WHY DOES IT AFFECT YOU?? LOL :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

DIDNT REALLY THINK I COULD SPEAK MY OWN TONGUE HUH?? HOLLA.... man my shoes jus wanted to tell yall a message, no harm meant....

Quote:
Femininely speaking, in the words of Patrick Tuohy, "What's up with that?

What's that about? Someone help me out. I must be slow or something.
Long Live Reggie
R.I.P. #35
11/21/65 - 7/27/93

* son u couldnt just edit one message and add all that in it? u had to make like 3 topics in 2 mins.. oand for tha fun of it ur 12s are FAKE... plus u dont got the o so limited hoody and hat nananabooboo

oo nga.. na bibwisit na ako dito sa nike at saka sa jordan brand...

grabe.. wala nang pera ang tao at eto parin ang treatment nila sa amin... putangina...

sayang wala kang size 12 tol..

OK OK YOU ARE RIGHT THEY ARE FAKES, AND VARIANTS.... IM SORRY FOR POSTING, HOW COULD I DO THAT?? YES THEY ARE FAKE.... I FOUND THEM AT THE SLAUSON SWAPMEET... CHILL YALL.. JB GOT YALL AL ANTSY U GOT THE FOBS COMIN OUT , EVEN PUT OF ME... J/K... ITS ALL LOVE KIKKOLECTA ....ITS JUS AMAZING.... IF ANYBODY WAS OFFENDED BY ME POSTIN PICS I APOLOGIZE, IM HERE WAITNG WITH YOU GUYS IVE BEEN UP SINCE 11 PACIFIC TIME LAST NIGHT WAITN TOO, IM MAD ALSO... SO HOLLA AT UR BOY.. EARLY!!!

Back
Top Bottom