:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

i love my basketball 22's, very unique indeed

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

There was an earlier post of MJ wearing these on a pick-up game or charity game, can someone please post some pictures?

This is a sample pair with a different mid-sole than the release version.
24c6pv9.jpg
:::.::..

Anybody seen the XX2 sample that Gentry was holding on the latest SC issue? It was the sample that has an incorporated strap? IMHO it looks good too...

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

those XX2 samples are nice!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

Thanks bako1 for the pictures! I know that's MJ wearing 'em. It's really amazing when MJ wears his shoes, it suits him well! :wow:
eek.gif

^^ You know the pix came from NT right? Magazine of course was SC...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I'm not feeling those Omegas, pictures on shoes is not a good look in my opinion.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

NYG, email me - I missed your question! Midsoles are them paint in diff places.

I think they are much better in person. I am a sucker for any white/red J, so these were a must have for me. After seeing samples of the white/red plain, I am glad they did these.
flintgrey - team am [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

So JB did take the Air Force route with the Pics on the shoes.
XX2 omega's are not bad, but just like the XX the first colorway is the best one.
Thanks for early pics Flint.
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

i dont like the XX2's with out the datches (or w.e they are called) in the back, thats what mostly cought my attention.

I think I got jacked..I got my pair the other day and the Registration code has already been peeled....Makes me mad...I contacted Nike, but they said there is nothing they can do..
TEAM PAP-DOGG SUCKER

www.myspace.com/papeshfoo

Yeah.. I just can't do the picture one's. M3's will have something like this as well...and I don't see myself getting those either..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Back
Top Bottom