Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

As with any official post, please continue all discussion within thisthread. All new topics will be locked on site without question and you'll be referred back to this post.

02/23/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-001 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth
$185
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-1.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-6.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-black-red-3.jpg

Any attempts to buy/sell or trade will result in yourmembership being banned or suspended. This includes any attempts to "hookup" other members as it would lead to a transaction taking place.DO NOT direct members to an auction, post, listing or signature which leads to a buy/sell/tradeadvertisement.

Got mines reserved at Champs last week....So just gotta wait until Saturday topick them up...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had to reserve mine @ Finishline 60 miles from my house cause everybody reserved them when they arrive @ the malls by my house. I guess people showed up toget the White/Blk/Red one and just spent the money to reserve these when they realized they were sold out. Def the stealths will create lines up @ the mallsthis weekend.
roll.gif

Will these be as hard as the allstars??? These have to be the best colorway, well one of the best

Cant wait till this weekend.
pimp.gif

Hopefully its an easy cop for everyone.

IMO this is the best color regardless of being limited or not.

Cannot wait..i really want two pairs of these so i can hoop in one of 'em..

i preordered mines on citysole and it's suppose to be shipping out today. Can't wait till i get my hand on these bad boys.

i already reserved mine at Finishline. I got the last size 11..thank god!!! these are the best jordans since the xi's

im pumped to wear these

im gonna test my eastbay luck.

you guys think they will sell out, i doubt these will sit around for that long. i was hoping to cop on sale but with all the hype that surrounded the all starsi dont want to take my chance and miss out.

There's a good chance that these too will sell out.
Everyone that had cash for the White/Black/Red limited and missed out are going to be purchasing these. There stores around my way have decent size runs, butnot huge allocations of them. G stated that the all signature models will be a little bit more difficult to find with JB's new direction...and there'sa no way that JB is going to let the XX3s cut into pack sales GR or not.
Reserve or be prepared to for storefront line ups if you want them.

i just talked to the manager of the footlocker near me who did NOT get the all stars but WILL get the blk/stealth/
in fact she has them already. 28 pair in mens sizes. their will be more of these than last weeks release thats for sure.

im on the fence with these, they are pretty nice

these are probably the only XX3 i would cop, we'll see how it goes

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

No worries about these I'll wait till they go to $100 if not it ain't that big of a deal to me.

Judging from this past Saturday's release, don't count on it. These will sell fast.

These are my favorites so far(with a very slight edge over the Titaniums, which I had no shot at), so I already haved my pair reserved, with a discountactually.

I won't get them until Monday or Tuesday though.

Back
Top Bottom