Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Is it Midnight Pacific Eastbay releases these? I'm sure it's been asked or said before, please don't flame me...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

For the people freakin out about how long these will last on shelve's dude @ possibly the busiest mall in Phoenix (metrocenter) said not many people have even called about em. (great news for me!or if you live here!)

I wouldnt be caught dead at that mall man...Metrocenter is hoodlum and gangbanger central, you lucky if you make it out without gettin jacked for themxx3's. Go to Chandler Fashion Center, its worth the drive and the have a Sheikh's that gets ALLLL releases.

^
Metrocenter aint shi.....
Walked out with Invisible AF1's back when I bought dang near all the INVISIBLE AF1's in the PHX area.
And I just picked up two pairs of these for $15 under retail and no tax

305388350.jpg

FROM THIS PLACE

305388328.jpg

cuz' we all know about the Compton fashion center

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

They def. run a lil big imo, go a half size down....
here we go, he messed up the flow.

CAN WE GET OTHER OPINIONS?

snug or go down .5?

c'mon ppl.

YES! My local hook up said I can come down and pick up my Stealths tonight! Snowstorm be damned! It's gonna be even worse here tomorrow morning, so themanager at the store said I can get them tonight so I don't miss out in the morning.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

For the people freakin out about how long these will last on shelve's dude @ possibly the busiest mall in Phoenix (metrocenter) said not many people have even called about em. (great news for me!or if you live here!)

I wouldnt be caught dead at that mall man...Metrocenter is hoodlum and gangbanger central, you lucky if you make it out without gettin jacked for them xx3's. Go to Chandler Fashion Center, its worth the drive and the have a Sheikh's that gets ALLLL releases.
You shouldn't live your life being afraid of a mall life's way 2 short plus i've lived in this hood all my life why would i drive out tochandler for sheikh when metro center has one BTW i can go to CFS mall and get jacked just as easy IF: I look scared
wink.gif

Hate to be a hype, but what time these going up on finishline.com? Its snowin here and I might blow off my reserves or cop 2 pairs.

I copped those in COMPTON, CA!!
ghettoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Only one place out of the whole compton fashion center got them which is a shock to me because usually all the places will get the yearly Jordan release.
And they're limited.
I saw the size run that he got!!
The size run was weirder than an SB run.
Sparse sizes and amounts, and no sizes over 10.5???????
I know because I tried to get a sz. 13, because I know the sz. 13s go for the premium price on ebay.
$165 was the cash price. You would've had to pay $185 plus tax otherwise.

305388331.jpg

305388395.jpg

305388413.jpg

Oh yeah, and just because its called the Compton Fashion center doesn't mean that they sell fakes.
Fakes are outlawed in that place.
If you see some FAPES in there, its because they're called BaStars, LOL!!
Dude told me this a couple years ago and I almost died.
Asian dude hates me because I'm pretty much a window shopper until theres a limited release. We joke around a lot.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

snug or go down .5?

c'mon ppl.

I wear a 10.5 and everyone said that they run small.. especially if u have wide feet...I went with my gut and picked up a 10.5 in the all stars and theyfit perfect and i have wide feet. So IMO they fit true to size.

do these come outtomarow or last weekend?
casue they were sellin e mat footlocker on wendsday but they aint have no 9's left

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

snug or go down .5?

c'mon ppl.

I wear a 10.5 and everyone said that they run small.. especially if u have wide feet...I went with my gut and picked up a 10.5 in the all stars and they fit perfect and i have wide feet. So IMO they fit true to size.
good looks my man.

the blacks aka stealths come out tomorrow.

the white, red, black aka all stars last weekend.

so, are you guys staying up for swoosh or nay?

Can't wait to get these tomorrow. I hope this will be an easy copfor me in my area. My local FL said that they have 80 pairs. They open up at 9

lol i think imma rock my all-stars 2morrow to pick up my stealth just for the heck of it lol good luck yall hope errbody gets a pair cus they are fiiiiiyaahhh
pimp.gif

im hoping i can easily get these tonight and not have to wake up early..

and to help those that can't figure it out for release times tonight:

12 Eastern (ny to miami)
11 Central (chicago, texas)
10 Mountain (denver, phoenix)
9 Pacific (cali)

i even included cities in case you were still confused. hope that helps! after that if you still don't get it your on your own...

FL employees : Are the XX3'S and the ZF95's excluded from your 30% discount and the 50 % employee sale ???

Back
Top Bottom