Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

What is the difference between that flash site and the regular niketown.com site?
when i go to niketown.com they dont have them but that flash site does.
will i forsure get my shoes i order off tha flash site?

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

anyone know if theres a limit? what happens when you order 2 pairs? anyone ever get cancelled or anything?

I just ordered 2 pair from the non-flash site & got my email confirmation.

Got mine. Thanks for the link.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

anyone go to the ntsf event?

yeah...i think they sold out...there was A LOT of people there..

as for the event itself..it was pretty weak..got a pretty sick 23/become legendary/team jordan poster though..

new yorkers gotta chance 2 go to the ntny event in 2 hours.. even if u copped ur pair we should check out the free raffle stuff they givin out

thanks DATDUDEFROM, madd props!!

just ordered my 2 pairs, separately so had to pay shipping but its OK, just in case. Thanks again.

see you guys on the next release =]

for those who dont have a direct link go onto the nikestore website and click on the xx3 basketball... there itll have a small tab saying "u might alsolike" in the lower right hand corner.. the xx3 shoe is clearly marked... i also noticed that there is a little disclaimer saying it might take 3 to 5 daysto ship out so get em while theyre hot

yo thanks big time for the link...am thinking of get'n me a sec pair...on the fence right now

AJWINGs23, just do it.

you most likely won't regret it, i was debating for about 30 seconds and decided to just cop the 2nd pair. no harm done.

i was originally going to get one pair due to the fact tha i have the all stars n stuff but after wearing the allstars and realizing that im not going to wearthem periodically. id much rather use the blk ones as a beater pair..so the 2nd is a good back up

Back
Top Bottom