Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Did anybody's Foot Locker or Foot Action get the new Sole Collector like the website said they would today?

^^the footlockers near me havnt received this magazine yet. is there anyway you can check your subscription online for sole collector?

they were supposed to ship out to the stores o n fri so wat monday they should be getting them hopefully. I cant wait

Black Ice116
roll.gif

I don't give a #!*# , if anyone wanted to buy me some kicks I am not going to stop them. Yo tell your mom while she's feeling generous cop me a pairlol, I'll pay for shipping.

Why all the hate for peoples parents or whatever buying kicks for them?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Black Ice116
roll.gif

I don't give a #!*# , if anyone wanted to buy me some kicks I am not going to stop them. Yo tell your mom while she's feeling generous cop me a pair lol, I'll pay for shipping.

Why all the hate for peoples parents or whatever buying kicks for them?

haha, I'll be sure to let her know fam, since we do wear the same size

EASY COP IN NYC FOR ME, BUT IF THIS IS THE LAST JORDAN BRAND SIGNATURE SHOE THEY COULDA CAME A LITTLE HARDER WITH THE PACKAGING, THE BOX IS REALLY PLAIN ANDDULL AND MY DVD WAS JUST THROWN IN THE BOX, I MEAN I WAS HAPPIER WITH THE PACKAGING OF THE XX'S AND THE COUNTDOWN PACK BUT I GUESS THEIR FOCUSING MORE ONTHE PACKS ...IM JUS SAYIN IF THIS IS THE LAST ...FOR 185$ THEY COULDA MADE THE BOX A LIL MORE SPECIAL..

..AND FOOTLOCKER IN SOHO NYC STILL HAS ALOT OF PAIRS SO GO AND COP IF U DIDNT ALREADY

Originally Posted by kleenkutz

Eastbay is officially done...tried ordering at 3 pm and they said that the restock was an Error.. Went to the mall and Oakridge was all sold out.. I was able to get a pair at a local shoe palace sz. 11..good luck to the Bay heads.. O yeah Champs workers at Oakridge need to go through more training..Bought a pair thorugh them and told me to pick them up at another location and come to find out they were sold out. Worker never called the other location. SMH at them for not checking and SMH at me for buying through them. Never again I will trust champs.. Shoe Palace came through so im happy and it was only $175...

Never again trust that location then because every other store with halfway competent workers would know that you can'tdo a found order the same day the damn shoe drops. I feel for ya bruh, but just wait 2 weeks from now and go back into a different location or a Foot Lockerand try the home delivery option. After a 2-week grace period, they should be good to go for pickups and deliveries and also the black Fusions come out thesame day, so I wouldn't be surprised if some hypebeasts returned the 23's to get funds for the Fusions or the week after for the 9/14 pack.

If that fails, place a couple of auctions in your watch list because we all know the resellers are gonna come out fullsteam & cancel each other out, so you may not end up paying too much over retail. But that's not a given at the same time because I know there were alot of areas outside of big cities that received virtually no pairs. We had a woman drive 3 hours from Lake Charles, LA to Houston to cop so I actuallywouldn't be surprised if the resell hurt a bit for the first week or 2. Good luck regardless.

Originally Posted by Yepr

Pretty smooth purchase.

Woke up at 8 and drove to my local Footlocker.

Got there and a few heads were waiting outside the doors.

Manager opened up at around 8:30 and let 2 people in at a time.

Purchased my size 11 with no problem.

The manager even offered me a job
laugh.gif

All I can say about the shoes is:
pimp.gif

BONUS: One of my guys who bought these at Niketown Chicago told me that every 23 minutes they were giving out a free pair of these.
eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
What!!!! Wow. I went there and copped a second pair today. Unfortunatley on my reciept i copped at 10: 40
grin.gif
. And another thing. Why is my pair from my hook up much better then theNiketown pair? I would think they would at least keep the best pairs for themselves
laugh.gif
. Come on Nike why would you give your cousin the Ferrari and your own son the Kia ( Not to dissrespect your car if you have a Kia).

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Easy cop. I slept til 9:30 this morning, then I went to work. I came home and a hour after I got in, my mom comes home from doing some shopping. She said "I was going to buy you some Jordans today but I wasn't sure if you wanted them." I said were they all black?" She described them to me and my eyes lit up when she told me the biggest size Finish Line had was a 13. I told her I could fit a 13 so she said "You want to go back to the mall and get them? I'll buy them for you tonight if you drive." I got my car keys and b4 I knew it we were at Finish Line. I tried them on, they fit, and I had them. She was in such a shopping mood, she copped them without hesitation, and THEN asked me if I wanted to get some socks, laces, a fitted, a jacket, and jeans from any other stores in the mall. I told her not to spend any more money, so we just dipped out and came home.

I didn't plan on coppin these at all anytime soon because I didn't wanna pay retail for them, but I made out like a bandit. I'm 19 btw
pimp.gif
Pics are very good
pimp.gif

Easiest pick for me in a while. Woke up at like 11and went to my local spots and picked them up. Crazy thing is they sold out at every store in the two malls iwent to. But i went to an outlet mall and they still had a FSR. It was weird.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

It's been fun everybody..................................................................................The last shoe of a dynasty, like they say "All good things must come to an end!"

wait wait wait, time out

u mean to tell me that this is the last jordan number sneaker!!? (forgive my extreme form of ignorance)

good thing i copped them last week before the morning rush.
happy.gif

its not, but nike isnt going to say anything yet that might hurt the hype driving these sales.

^^agreed the design of the jordan xx3 is just amazing. each of the xx3 has a life and character of their own. this is the way to end a legacy

Damn black ice116, your mom story took me back to the old days when my mom would buy me Jordans. Now I got my wife that likes to surprise me with a pair when Ileast expect it.

Hey ineed23s, You trying to tell me that these xxiii's are milf hunters?

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Damn black ice116, your mom story took me back to the old days when my mom would buy me Jordans. Now I got my wife that likes to surprise me with a pair when I least expect it.

Hey ineed23s, You trying to tell me that these xxiii's are milf hunter
roll.gif
@ MILF hunters.. I know right.. every high school eventI go to now.. just wear those for all the moms to see!.. see if I can get some play... hahaha.. I dont know.. maybe I should have given her my card and said..call me and I can show you all the spots to ensure you a pair.. LOL..

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

^^^ i believe so..but again not 100% sure abt that, they are GR and most likely eastbay might restock...

Eastbay is not restocking any pairs of these. I spoke to a representative on the phone early this morning about if they would get more pairs since I wasn't sure if my order went through and she told me once their soldout there not getting anymore, she even suggested me to stores, like Champs, Finishline, etc. I was like all called all the stores in my area and only Footaction had them but not in my size. She was like, "I'm sorry to hear that, good luck."
mad.gif
But I'm good considering I copped a pair from Finishline.com when I was tryna place my order on Eastbay and also placed an order at Niketown so just waiting for them to reach my door step.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

People fell to realize that these are hand made. There isnt an army of these things. So dont think you can wait a while and be able to just walk in a retail store in the future and easily pick theseup. GR my @**
laugh.gif

But, hey if you like dishing out cash on ebay have fun.

Originally Posted by moneyball101

so these dont have the removable pods?

Nope, but they are very comfortable. I rocked my All-Stars right after I got them and they feel great on my feet.

Ordered on Eastbay today, my order went through and I got a confirmation number but never an email. Does this mean I will not be getting them or is it going totake more time?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^agreed the design of the jordan xx3 is just amazing. each of the xx3 has a life and character of their own. this is the way to end a legacy
couldnt have said it any better myself two down two to go

well i didnt get the stealths but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

^^^ i believe so..but again not 100% sure abt that, they are GR and most likely eastbay might restock...

Eastbay is not restocking any pairs of these. I spoke to a representative on the phone early this morning about if they would get more pairs since I wasn't sure if my order went through and she told me once their soldout there not getting anymore, she even suggested me to stores, like Champs, Finishline, etc. I was like all called all the stores in my area and only Footaction had them but not in my size. She was like, "I'm sorry to hear that, good luck."
mad.gif
But I'm good considering I copped a pair from Finishline.com when I was tryna place my order on Eastbay and also placed an order at Niketown so just waiting for them to reach my door step.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

People fell to realize that these are hand made. There isnt an army of these things. So dont think you can wait a while and be able to just walk in a retail store in the future and easily pick these up. GR my @**
laugh.gif

But, hey if you like dishing out cash on ebay have fun.

Yeah mannnn I'm kinda sick that I didn't cop the All-Stars so I'll be one of those shelling out big bucks to get 'em
grin.gif

it's crazy that some of you got 'em so easy! i had to wait about 2hrs outside in 32 degree temps, and they sold out in less than an hour. i guesslocation IS a huge factor!
smile.gif

Got mine today with out any difficulty. These have to be the most-beautifully constructed Jordans I have ever seen. They just feel like a million dollars. And they look absolutely stunning!
l_430b0326363879532ce26c435491dcfb.jpg

Plus, while I was at the mall I came across a little surprise at the Foot Locker outlet store, and for $8.99 I couldn't resist...

l_fd51f8ea47a306b572b754abffab4409.jpg

I hope everyone who wanted a pair of these got them. JB is really going out on top with these.

Back
Top Bottom