Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

haven't been in the states in a few months so I haven't had regular internet access or been able to try these on, but yeah... I want a pair

I might have to take out the original insole,
and invest in some "Superfeet" insoles. Those insoles work like a charm.

just copped mine. awesome shoe. i like the 20,21,22 but this definately is far superior in fit and cushioning. i got lucky, store still had my 11.5.
my little nephews walking now, had to scoop him up a pair too.

2dig21h.jpg

Just found a store in da d with a FSR!!! I will pick them up for f&f and then i will post the name and number of the store so everyone that missed a paircan get one.

Just got mine today..3/12/08,mad late but so what,I love these kix....does anyone know if they made the tounge like that to represent his tounge while heplayed? *pause button*

P.s.Can't wait for the white/reds! They're up next...

My pinky toes are still killing me, and I got the same size I have my XX2s in. They're size 10. Everything else on the shoe fits fantastic! I'mthinking this just isn't a good shoe for people with wide feet like myself.

Everybody keeps saying how their feet hurt but mine haven't yet. My feet are narrow though. Maybe Merk is onto something?

COOK # 45
get fit.

NEWS FLASH!!!

So I just tried taking the insoles out of my shoes, and I did so with little hope. I figured I get more room but they'd be mad uncomfortable without theinsole. WRONG!

Taking out the insole makes them so much more comfortable if you are dealing with the dreaded pinky toe issue!

If you want a little extra room further forward than the pinky toe, throw in some Force Fields and the fit is fantastic!

twincsitty
Lemme go head and hate ryt quik on the mini-mod action PLEASE USE THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE FORUM

laugh.gif
Jus kiddin bro VERY DOPE collection, the jerseys and everything realnice stuff...

whered you buy those plastic covers for the jerseys? I need some of those for my throwbacks (never know when they'll be back in style).

Back
Top Bottom