Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Yo CharmCityKid..Much respect.Your whole collection is dope.Wish id saved some of my stuff i had instead of wearing it.If you think bout it..MJ took all of uson a historic ride that changed bball forever.Im gonna miss all da hype when looking forward to the latest AJ(numbered) release.Im jus glad that he balled whenhe did.

i guess i didn't miss out. i was on the fence on release day cause i was still butt hurt about not being able to get the titaniums (my favorite of thexx3). but i walked into my FL, got my 30% off...and now i'm straight. i may do the same w/ the wht/stealth.

Quality is top notch. The shoe is thin and lightweight, but somehow its really thick too.
The whole shoe is a paradox. The only problem you will have with these is you'll
want to wear them everyday but you don't want get them messed up. I think I'll run
around like a kid in mine and stock another pair in the near future.
pimp.gif

I've been wearing mine every chance I get since I bought them on release day. Since then, the toe pain has definitely decreased. Just replace the originalinsole with a super-thin gel insole from Wal-Mart and where them A LOT. They're still a little snug in the pinky-toe area, but nowhere near like they wereat first.

By the way, I have found these to be VERY durable, and I haven't gotten so much attention for a pair of Jordans in years.

I played in them today. It took about 3hrs before i felt the pinky toe pain in the left foot, so I switched back to wearing the retro 8 cause I brought both tothe gym. Since it was the first day playing I expected it needed to be worn in.

I tried on a few pairs before matching a pair that bent/creased just right so my pinky toes do not hurt. I think the pinky toe pain varies with each pair oreach shoe for that matter.

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

Quality is top notch. The shoe is thin and lightweight, but somehow its really thick too.
The whole shoe is a paradox. The only problem you will have with these is you'll
want to wear them everyday but you don't want get them messed up. I think I'll run
around like a kid in mine and stock another pair in the near future.
pimp.gif

That's it, I'm copping with my next check.
laugh.gif

I am having a serious problem with my black stealth XX3s. When I walk there is a very annoying squeaking in the front of the shoe. If anyone has any idea ofwhat I should do please let me know.

Sorry it this is in the wrong section.

I wore mine on RD, something I haven't done in years. I was very excited, but didn't want them to get messed up so I haven't worn them since...ifit doesn't rain today I think I'll break them out...hearing everyone say they are wearing them a lot lets me know they are indeed the masterpiece Ifeel they are...if only the Retros and former sigs could've been this good...
ohwell.gif

I wore them once and I Love em. A great way to end off the Jays. One thing I don't understand is why there is no logo on the inside of the shoe.

why would you bring back this thread there are plenty other xx3 threads... but to answer your question i would buy them 1/2 a size bigger if you have widefeet...

Back
Top Bottom