Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Regarding trusting or not trusting sneakersus.com I agree the typos can be suspicious....but I have delt with legit websites that the owners are not Englishspeaking or at least not fluent. I can only speak on a few Asian (Chinese) sites and they simply are too cheap to get real editing, so they have some dude typeit out and its all wrong. So...I USED to think that was a red flag. The way Sneakersus.com site looks to me like a sort of "asiany" website. Simple,no frills, just selling shoes. Again...I dont know. I hope I am not burned later...but I did use Paypal so I have some recourse as well as a emailedconfirmation that could hold up in court I think if need be. We shall see...

and regarding contrasting laces. I 90% of the time LOVE to rock contrasting laces but I agree that the stealths seem to look better all black. I do not thinkthe grey laces will make it look any better. I think I am going to keep them all black. But what...$1.50 for some grey laces to try out why not...I may changemy mind. I will post pics when I get em for sure.

IF YOU DIDN GET THE ALL STARS DONT HATE ON THOSE WHO DID BECUASE EVEN THOUGH THE STEALTH ARE HOTT THE ALL STARS ARE FIRE TOO.

imo this shoe might have been better with more patent leather like the white red black
for some reason i love the patent on the all stars.
make them that much more WOW to people that see you wearing them

I was just getting ready for work right now and guess what the FedEx delivery guy just dropped off?
pimp.gif

304877630.jpg

I've seen plenty of pics now of the Stealths, and although they are really nice it's crazy to hear certain people knock the All Stars as if itdoesn't share an equal part of the spotlight. I just got the All Stars in from Eastbay today and they are beautiful....and I will cop the Stealths as wellbut I don't see the Stealths being better at all. Equal maybe, but not better IMO.

do these really run a half size big? ive heard so from some of you members.

and is that ashy suede on the front like raptor and citrus 7s?

both pairs look good, the allstars have really grown on me.

but how is the quality of the XX3 for those who have wore them?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

both pairs look good, the allstars have really grown on me.

but how is the quality of the XX3 for those who have wore them?
I've worn the stealths for a day and they are comfortable and still look DS. Seems to be very durable and good quality.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Cant wait to get these, Stealths put the allstars to shame. Stealths over Allstars no contest. I am glad I did not get the allstars I will definatley get 2 of the stealths. Now the White red colorway is also hot.
Agree...like this way better..

WooHoo! I just picked up a pair. These puppies are sick. Easily one of my all time favorites (Specifically in this colorway though.)

just got mine wearing em as i type they are worth every penny in my opinion comfort is the best I have seen on a recent jordan but than again I have not boughta new release sense the xvi
I am not trying to sell just pass info my spot still has one pair of all stars in a sz. 8 again I am not trying to sell them I will give info to anyone whowant thems just inbox me because I do not want to put my spot on blast I am located in los angeles

Back
Top Bottom