***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Well, I just returned my black/stealths to footlocker. I couldnt justify the 200 price tag for such crappy traction on the basketball court. Dont get me wrong,the shoe looked marvelous but it was no good to me if they did not perform how I wanted them too. I turned around and bought two new pairs of the zoom bb 1 for50 bucks less than the xx3. I ended up selling my white/red cw to my cousin for what I bought them.

So because of traction, I no longer own any pairs of the XX3
frown.gif

FNL SUCKS BAD BAD BAD..............I finally saw my size 13 All Starts restocked this morning i tried ordering it but couldnt becuase for some maintenancereason the system rejected my card and it will continue to for the next 30 days.........Am once and for all through with FNL.

Its amazing how well the black ones are selling still considering its a new release, and we know how the past new releases have been for JB..

Those pics make the toe look awfully shiny...Are they just a regular leather or are they patent leather?

^^it's patent leather on them white/stealths; there are a few good live pics on ebay if you look up "jordan xx3 white stealth"

May all of you please wait for the White/Stealth/Yellow colorway Official thread by Ijapino//Save all your purchases and where to get stuff in there//or alsoin the official threads of the OTHER XX3's!

2d12te1.jpg

Originally Posted by El Bro

Well, I just returned my black/stealths to footlocker. I couldnt justify the 200 price tag for such crappy traction on the basketball court. Dont get me wrong, the shoe looked marvelous but it was no good to me if they did not perform how I wanted them too. I turned around and bought two new pairs of the zoom bb 1 for 50 bucks less than the xx3. I ended up selling my white/red cw to my cousin for what I bought them.

So because of traction, I no longer own any pairs of the XX3
frown.gif

I thought FL didnt let you return shoes if they had already been worn??

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Just copped this fitted from myshirtsco to match the White/Stealth 23's..
pimp.gif

fed155e346e06a410c6f1a4dae4da5ad67e1d8d.pjpg

fca25f5ec2428e3d6a248be5cf35aec933b8b23.pjpg
Ha, i actually work down the street from myshirts

we got kid sizes in this CW, but im hoping that we'll get mens just so that i dont have to "look" for em

has anyone posted any PhotoShops of what the upcoming XX3s might look like? (particularly the ones coming out closer to December)

It pisses me off how expensive the shorts are that macth these. $50. Come on JB. They do this BS all the time where these shoes are not a common colorway andso they don't make their cheaper shorts in this colorway, but only the shorts fro the XX3 that are too expensive

Any chance MODS/STAFF we can get a WHITE/STEALTH XX3 Forum!?!? Seeing that they come out Saturday... thanks...

Back
Top Bottom