***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

weird that there is not an official post

there is... and weird that i just copped a pair from NDC for $138.75 and you have them for $220.00.
roll.gif

JordansRMyCrack wrote:
Originally Posted by carsanjr

Man, oh man, I really wonder what C#@# needs to be waxed in order to get a PAIR of signed XX3s with 2 signatures, much less than one signature??? That's NUTS!

I ain't hatin' but he either has some deep loot or some strong connects, perhaps both.

Hmmm..sent em out to get both signed...man
pimp.gif

just having a pair of titaniums is nice in itself

but get a pair signed by MJ is just crazy, both shoes signed

and call me crazy, but id wear them, signed or not i want a pair to wear

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

I think its cost 200$ to get sneakers signed from Jordan from upper deck, i might be wrong

I heard more like $1000

I did a little research after seeing these autographed XX3 Premier's. Here's what I found...

If you want to send some shoes to be signed, want to buy a countdown pack that has been signed or have a question - just hit up our Support Center and we'll get back to you quickly.

Go to www.solenoise.com and click on "Submit Ticket" and then "Signed Shoes" towards the bottom.

Pricing (all per signature - if you want a pair signed then that is 2 signatures):

Michael Jordan: $1,050
LeBron James: $500
Kobe Bryant: $550
Kevin Durant: $300

The next time we'll have signing opportunities is in Mid 2008. These dates below are tentative and may change.

Kobe : May
LeBron : April
Kevin Durant : April

The athletes will only sign their own shoes (Jordan on Jordans, Kobe on Kobe's, Lebron on Lebrons, etc). The right shoe is the best shoe to be signed for display purposes (you can have either signed, but Upper Deck recommends the right shoe).

Getting your kicks signed is something very few people get to do - and to have the signature authenticated ensures your item is legit. Here is how it works -

1. E-mail Jackie in this format (include your name/address/phone #):
Athlete:
Size of shoe:
Type of shoe:
Pen Color:
Location you want signature:
Right or Left Shoe:

2. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail with an ID # for our records.

3. Send in the shoes to the provided address with the ID # & all your info.

4. Receive the shoes after they are signed via FedEx.

It is that simple -

With the release of pretty much all of the Air Jordan's via the Countdown Packs, the number of signings will limited to 23 pairs per model. We'll already have the shoes - so you don't even have to worry about that - and again, these will be limited to 23 pairs - MJ will not sign any more of these even if they are sent in.

Now for the fine print. Signing dates change - but the dates we provide should be fairly accurate. Also, I would not send in any shoe that is crumbling or has aged to the point that it is borderline to hold up. Please understand that moving any seriously old shoes could result in cracking. We treat your shoes with the same care that we treat our own - they are all priceless to us. Just remember shipping old shoes can have affects.

Also, Sole Collector will be authenticating each shoe when it comes in. If a fake shoe is shipped to us then you can count on that shoe not being signed and you'll be lucky if you even get it back.

Other than that - have fun with it! This is an awesome program and I back it 100%.

With that said, I don't think this guy has any special connections. He apparently just has a ton of money to blow onshoes. He probably spent like $1,500 to obtain the shoes, another $2,000 to get both pairs signed, and he also spent $600 getting those Carmine's earlyfrom Air-Randy. Somebody else mentioned that he buys several pairs of shoes every week. Is anybody else beginning to wonder what this guy does for aliving?

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I did a little research after seeing these autographed XX3 Premier's. Here's what I found...

If you want to send some shoes to be signed, want to buy a countdown pack that has been signed or have a question - just hit up our Support Center and we'll get back to you quickly.

Go to www.solenoise.com and click on "Submit Ticket" and then "Signed Shoes" towards the bottom.

Pricing (all per signature - if you want a pair signed then that is 2 signatures):

Michael Jordan: $1,050
LeBron James: $500
Kobe Bryant: $550
Kevin Durant: $300

The next time we'll have signing opportunities is in Mid 2008. These dates below are tentative and may change.

Kobe : May
LeBron : April
Kevin Durant : April

The athletes will only sign their own shoes (Jordan on Jordans, Kobe on Kobe's, Lebron on Lebrons, etc). The right shoe is the best shoe to be signed for display purposes (you can have either signed, but Upper Deck recommends the right shoe).

Getting your kicks signed is something very few people get to do - and to have the signature authenticated ensures your item is legit. Here is how it works -

1. E-mail Jackie in this format (include your name/address/phone #):
Athlete:
Size of shoe:
Type of shoe:
Pen Color:
Location you want signature:
Right or Left Shoe:

2. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail with an ID # for our records.

3. Send in the shoes to the provided address with the ID # & all your info.

4. Receive the shoes after they are signed via FedEx.

It is that simple -

With the release of pretty much all of the Air Jordan's via the Countdown Packs, the number of signings will limited to 23 pairs per model. We'll already have the shoes - so you don't even have to worry about that - and again, these will be limited to 23 pairs - MJ will not sign any more of these even if they are sent in.

Now for the fine print. Signing dates change - but the dates we provide should be fairly accurate. Also, I would not send in any shoe that is crumbling or has aged to the point that it is borderline to hold up. Please understand that moving any seriously old shoes could result in cracking. We treat your shoes with the same care that we treat our own - they are all priceless to us. Just remember shipping old shoes can have affects.

Also, Sole Collector will be authenticating each shoe when it comes in. If a fake shoe is shipped to us then you can count on that shoe not being signed and you'll be lucky if you even get it back.

Other than that - have fun with it! This is an awesome program and I back it 100%.
With that said, I don't think this guy has any special connections. He apparently just has a ton of money to blow on shoes. He probably spent like $1,500 to obtain the shoes, another $2,000 to get both pairs signed, and he also spent $600 getting those Carmine's early from Air-Randy. Somebody else mentioned that he buys several pairs of shoes every week. Is anybody else beginning to wonder what this guy does for a living?
Not only am I wondering what he does for a living.....but I'd also like to know if they are hiring.

wow, i wouldn't mind a pair of signed titaniums to put in a glass case to display in my house.

but
laugh.gif
at somebody paying $300 for Kevin Durant's signature. getoutta here with that...

Maybe the guy just always wanted these things when he was a kid and now he has the money to get the shoes.

after tonight's game against Denver, I think I'm gonna take back my kevin Durant comment. i mean i wouldn't pay 300 for his signature, but he hasgame. so does green.

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

when are we gonna get some pics of the anthracites? can't believe no pics have leaked yet!

Now THAT my friend is a good question... funny thing is.. I was thinking the same exact thing earlier..
nerd.gif

^^^^We all need to see the anthracites. I've been calling for these pics for a while now. The release is only two months away. Where are air-randy andheat23 when you need em?

Back
Top Bottom