***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

some PE XX3's ray allen wore
af79b6dff10bfb8729a9258dd5.jpg

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lol @ the look on sam cassells face that pic has potential

Ha Ha..... I saw that pic and could only think of one thing.......does anyone remember HandyMan? "Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped." LMAO!

lol, I just watched some reruns of In Living Color. I was trying to explain the importance of the show (or least how many comedians went through thatshow) to my young cousin.

^^ shoe pics above still don't show the pearlesque color of the side panel, which makes the shoe, imo. One of the most gorgeous white/red J's EVER!

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

some PE XX3's ray allen wore
af79b6dff10bfb8729a9258dd5.jpg

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lol @ the look on sam cassells face that pic has potential

Ha Ha..... I saw that pic and could only think of one thing.......does anyone remember HandyMan? "Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped." LMAO!

lol, I just watched some reruns of In Living Color. I was trying to explain the importance of the show (or least how many comedians went through that show) to my young cousin.

Toss a cape and some boots on Cassell and there you go--instant HandyMan. But yeah, I get you man. It's like the link I posted shows Jim Carey as part ofthat group......not too many folks know that's where he got his start to fame. I doubt many of them know that's Jim in my avy as Fire Marshall Bill.smh

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by stryka12

Anyone know the release date on these?
Them joints are fire.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree this colorway Nelly is rocking is NICE! Which colorway is this and is this set to release publicly? Dates?

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Here are some better pics of Nelly's XX3's from the BET awards...
pimp.gif

11qp8i1.jpg

9tg3sg.jpg

this guy is such a tool. isn't his 15 minutes of fame up yet? love the shoes, too bad he's wearing them.

Originally Posted by mrmikal

I don't know if anybody posted these yet, but with 175 pages dedicated to this shoe, I didn't and wouldn't dare see if this subject was already discuss; therfore I just found these pictures on sneakernews. The first picture is of the All American Classics as they were described by sneakernews. I love these coloways the best so far and I wish/hope that he does put these out!!!!!!

^^THESE ARE NICE!!! Any info on when they officially coming out? Thx

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by mrmikal

I don't know if anybody posted these yet, but with 175 pages dedicated to this shoe, I didn't and wouldn't dare see if this subject was already discuss; therfore I just found these pictures on sneakernews. The first picture is of the All American Classics as they were described by sneakernews. I love these coloways the best so far and I wish/hope that he does put these out!!!!!!

^^THESE ARE NICE!!! Any info on when they officially coming out? Thx
These will be retro xx3 color ways. LOL! just kidding. can't wait 4 these

Dam those both are fire, cant wait till release! HEY NT CAN YALL CONFIRM THEM LOW BLACK AND SILVER XXIII didnt see them on the release page. I might have overlooked them

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by vtecready

Nellys 23s better come out!

I doubt they will but I hope they will. Cus the white/red colorway was kinda like it.

Im pretty sure he is wearing the xx3's from the JB classic that ARE releasing...

Back
Top Bottom