***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

basically michael jeffery jordan is going out with a bang with seeing the confirmed pictures of the 3's from the countdown package and the colorways forthe 23's to finish 2008 if there was any year that has been one for the ages it will be these one for me

hi guys any pics of the white navy XXIII's? and any other colors available for release? thanks

Havent been keeping up but...

Are the Motor XX3s (the White/Black-Varsity Royal) going to be a general release???

I havent bought a single pair of XX3s cuz i refuse to pay $185 retail, but that colorway was insane!!!

I need to know if those are dropping, plz help me out fam

^ Man you are MISSING OUT

xx3s are top 3 BEST JORDANS ever......forget how much retail is......cop doubles of them all....ten years form now....you will want a pair of stealths

I'm still looking for a pair of black stealth XX3s, but wow I might just get those motorsports instead.
smile.gif

Got a pair of the white/red XX3s earlier this week to go along with my Stealths and All-Stars.

They are
pimp.gif

Are the Motor XX3s (the White/Black-Varsity Royal) going to be a general release???

I havent bought a single pair of XX3s cuz i refuse to pay $185 retail, but that colorway was insane!!!

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

AB Doom wrote:

Motorsports drop in Oct. A big dog from JB told me via e-mail the other day.

Haven't been keeping Up? If I can suggest anything to you, please start copping these, you may regret it in the future. I have all 5 of them so far.I'm not feeling the low's except for the black ones and possibly the blues. I do agree with you though I would love those motorsports and/or thoseAll-Americans.

hi guys too lazy to look for the pic of the motorsport XX3's can anyone help me with this pic? im really considering the white red but want to see thisfirst

Originally Posted by indohan

AB Doom wrote:

Good looking out indo, finally got an answer to my question.

AB Doom wrote:

Dude, you've been asking for the LONGGESSTTT time.....I swear. You even had it in your sig. ha ha ... Glad it was finally answered, tho. I wanted to know,too.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

AB Doom wrote:

Dude, you've been asking for the LONGGESSTTT time.....I swear. You even had it in your sig. ha ha ... Glad it was finally answered, tho. I wanted to know, too.

haha i know i have, i fell in love when i saw that first pic of these and it was horrible quality pic.

And like i said i havent copped any XX3s cuz 185 retail is too damn much, but for those that i saw on the pic i might even cop multiple pairs.

You should go to the outlet forum and check it out. I've heard they had some XX3 Stealths for 129.99 at the outlets. b grade supposedly.

Back
Top Bottom