***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

ill just wait to cop the stealths and white/red when the price drops down. that $185 price tag is too steep. last time i paid that price was for the xx firstcolorway.

i would love it if JB did a varsity royal colorway in this EXACT color placement. it would be a definite cop.

either way, these still look pretty sick.
pimp.gif

nah other then the titanium the only things that are worth the money are the white/red, but i gotta say if the white and red had red on the ankle areathey'd be out of this world

Appreciate the pics heat, but those white/black/stealths XX3s are a letdown.
ohwell.gif

Too much damn gold.
laugh.gif

Those white/red ones are
pimp.gif
though. Second best colorway behind the blackstealths IMO.

so the white red wont release until July?

i would really like a pair before June 21st.......arrrgghhhhhh

To answer some questions...

1. Gentry is a friend of mine.
2. The pattern on the side is argyle. (I know, it's hard to see as it is white stitching on top of white, but I actually kind of like it because it'sless noticeable.)
3. I don't believe these will be limited. As far as I know, they'll be just as readily available as the Stealth's.

Hope that helps. I'm just as excited as you guys as I have always been a sucker for White/Red Jordan's. These are no exception!

jordansponsorsme:

2. The pattern on the side is argyle. (I know, it's hard to see as it is white stitching on top of white, but I actually kind of like it because it's less noticeable.)
3. I don't believe these will be limited. As far as I know, they'll be just as readily available as the Stealth's.

Hope that helps. I'm just as excited as you guys as I have always been a sucker for White/Red Jordan's. These are no exception!
That'll work!! I hate the stitching on the side of the XXIIIs so far, but white stitching on white leather? That'll work.

The White/Reds are so bland it's not even funny.

Where's the Black or Grey accents?

Can't believe yall like those.

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

I'm amazed/disgusted at what I'm seeing in this thread.

This is a XX3 summary post? ("hijacking")

Although I agree that this post should get back on topic of discussing the XX3's, the side conversation about "nicknames" isn't quitehi-jacking. The reason is because the conversation started with discussing the nickname already given to the white/black/red XX3's. With each post, itturned into a debate on nicknames.

My understanding about hijacking threads occurs when someone deliberately posts something unrelated to the topic. So if the topic was on the XX3's, andsomeone replies with "I like pizza"....That's when we'd have a problem. This of course is just a simple example and I'm sure you guys canthink of worse ones....Just don't do it.

You're welcome fellas! Anything for my fellow NTers!

Man, if only the 318376-001 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth XX3's came with black argyle stitching like the white stitching on the

White/Red XX3's. I would even be happy with stealth stitching

-h23

The White/Silver/Anthracite color in June is limited to Urban Accounts and Niketowns.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

I'm amazed/disgusted at what I'm seeing in this thread.

This is a XX3 summary post? ("hijacking")

Although I agree that this post should get back on topic of discussing the XX3's, the side conversation about "nicknames" isn't quite hi-jacking. The reason is because the conversation started with discussing the nickname already given to the white/black/red XX3's. With each post, it turned into a debate on nicknames.

My understanding about hijacking threads occurs when someone deliberately posts something unrelated to the topic. So if the topic was on the XX3's, and someone replies with "I like pizza"....That's when we'd have a problem. This of course is just a simple example and I'm sure you guys can think of worse ones....Just don't do it.

Sorry I don't want to get off the topic of xx3 & I won't because the wht/red xx3 are by far the BEST colorway besides the blk/red (not bred)lol...but like I said before I don't want to side track anyone but as far as nicknames go & as old as I am (30yrs) back in my day we used to callJordans by color (based on the latest line) ie: the white ones, the blk ones, the blue ones, the red ones. Many here won't remember but back in the day AirJordan colorways came out 4 times a year only & it was based off by season ...seeing all these ridiculous nicknames sure makes me feel like an old man..themost I dispise is "raptor vii"... but yea I hope the white/red xx3 come out & I'm done...

Originally Posted by blco02

The White/Reds are so bland it's not even funny.

Where's the Black or Grey accents?

Can't believe yall like those.
I agree.

The plastic midsole piece on the white black stealth would probably be kinda ill if it were yellow like the lightning XVII low. Could someone PS that?

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

2. The pattern on the side is argyle. (I know, it's hard to see as it is white stitching on top of white, but I actually kind of like it because it's less noticeable.)

Thanks alot for getting some concrete release info from G.
I like them, but a blue based XX3 mid colorway surfacing would keep me from purchasing them.

Great pics KobeKid. Are they indeed suede or are they Nubuck? I'm really looking forward to these because I love alow profile hoop shoe & the combo of IPS & full-length Zoom is looking very interesting. Not sure how these will look casually (especially with jeans)but I'm foolish enough to want this shoe specifically to get on the hardwood with. Already copped a grip of black/red and white/red Jordan shorts and ashooting shirt during the FTL holiday clearance & waiting for some XX3 socks now.

Count me in for the Wht/Red ones. I really like those. Kinda keeping that Midwest thing going. They are plain but sometimes less is more.

COOK # 45

get fit.

im not gonna lie the stitching on the sides of the XX3 make the shoe, if u see it without it the shoe looks plain IMO

Back
Top Bottom