***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I can see like 30% of my college wearing those black 23's yeah since a lot old ppl be at college nowadays it would be 50% i bet well just an estimation butall the 23's are fire if you know how to rock them
pimp.gif

But Still The Whole Winner Of The Recent Signature With The Amazing Back Is The XX2

"I Can See Myself"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Best sig Jordan since the Stealth XX.
pimp.gif

I am so ready for these.

Yes they are..and i have a feeling they will fly off of shelves like the stealths did so im gonna cop for full price on release date....I will not missthese like i did the stealths..As for the white, black, red, i hope those eventually go on sale and i can pick them up later on..... These XXIIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

The Black XX3 are epic
eek.gif

I hated the gold at first, but it gives the shoe a luxury look...and a reason for me to switch those gold tip laces from my retro XV.
Going to be a beautiful pair.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Glad to know a few people are saying "black xx3" not the dreadful stupid term "bread" OOPS i mean "bred"...ugh
^^^^^what difference does it make...?? really.
eyes.gif

either way, this doesn't exactly classify as a "bred" colorway... like, say... the BRED XIII
nerd.gif

BetoLZ, you should really show how JB lacks innovation and PS some Melo nuggets XX3. The influences from the real shoes are there with the gold stitching onthe Wht/Blk/Stealth and the Univ. Blue on the Limiteds. I'd even swap the logos for Melo's or keep the jumpman and swap the 23 logo for Melo's.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Best sig Jordan since the Stealth XX.
pimp.gif

I am so ready for these.

Yes they are..and i have a feeling they will fly off of shelves like the stealths did so im gonna cop for full price on release date....I will not miss these like i did the stealths..As for the white, black, red, i hope those eventually go on sale and i can pick them up later on..... These XXIIIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Word. I hate myself for waiting on the XX's just to realize that people weren't sleeping on em. I have to get these. Same motivation I had withthe flint XIII's.

Thanks for the pics YBD. Sure would be nice for some side-by-side shots next to the Stealth XX's for comparison. Itwould've been cool to keep the whole ultra-luxury theme going by using the metal screw on aglets that the Supreme AF1's have been using, but that'sa petty nitpick from me. Really looking forward to the 23rd and excited that they're Nubuck instead of suede.

These will not go on sale, fyi. They won't be a 1st day sellout, of course, but I'd advise people not to sleep. Find a discount coupon or make friends with an employee that'll give you a $10 or $20 off hookup, but don't sleep like people did on the blackXX's. Both are the only new signatures I have/will have copped on RD since the XVI.

I also like how the detail/quality makes it that much easier to spot a pair of fakes from an authentic, especially for people who plan on going the ebay route.

Seriously do not sleep...I did that with the stealth's and thats why i still don't have a pair to this day...I might try and cop two pairs...do anyoneknow if we can use employee discounts(footaction,footlocker)....Now i just want those same type of pictures but with the all-stars

I personally don't like the shoe fin but its a minor issue would of been nice if there were 1 fin on the left and right side looking like a plane and readyfor take off and I am hoping for a blue pair because they are my school colors

I'd assume that they'd allow discounts, but 1 pair per gender. And as far as cutting the fin, from what Iunderstand, that is where the lateral & medial panels unite and are sewn together. I would assume you can whittle it down to a degree, but if you go toofar, the upper may begin to come apart. Yes, the fin is a bit odd, but not as bad as you think when you get used to it. You don't really even notice itmuch until you stare at it purposely.

D E Beatup: Damn you and your avatar. I'm trying to get some work done over here! lol Speaking of d e's avy, those stealth XX3's are sexy!

The shoes are nice, but I still have a hard time believe $185 shoes will sell out quickly. They will eventually sell out, but I doubt they will fly off theshelves....

-S

Stealth XX's were only $10 cheaper and they had the same day comp of the "QS" XX's. Not an instantsellout, but relatively quick compared to recent signature models. I'm only talking about the Black ones though.

I still have a boner from those blk.red pics.

Anyone have pics from the BC/UNC game last night? I coulda swore Tyler Hansborough was rocking wh/UNC XX3s

Back
Top Bottom