***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I don't think I'll need anymore XX3's in my life, I don't resell, ya dig?
I wonder when the XX3/dub-zero pack will drop?

d e beatup - Thanks for the wallpapers. Nice avy too.
wink.gif

so what happened to all the XX3 haters now?they jumped into the bandwagon now,Air Jordan designers are all professionals,they know whats up,WE theconsumers/fans should shut up and save up$$$$$$ for the next release.Its all about the Benjamins baby,if you like it cop it,if you dont go home and think aboutit,like we always do in the past,im out!!

I know it's like two weeks to go, but any info on white/red/black xx3? What stores will carry them? Will this be a Flight Club exclusive release?

Thank you for any help
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

makes me wonder how many posters here are paid by jb to keep the little fishes hungry for stuff they'll never use.
You might have one right here
laugh.gif

so what happened to all the XX3 haters now?they jumped into the bandwagon now,Air Jordan designers are all professionals,they know whats up,WE the consumers/fans should shut up and save up$$$$$$ for the next release.Its all about the Benjamins baby,if you like it cop it,if you dont go home and think about it,like we always do in the past,im out!!

Ive seen em both up close, and i have to say that they are really really really well made.... JB did it right with these two colorways.

going to holland to hoop over summer so im thinking about gettin those white/red xx3 to hoop in.

when i saw saw jared jeffries wearing the stealths, you can tell the excellent craftsmanship that when into these. you know when you want the shoe moves withyour foot and it creases in the expected areas and such. well these didn't. many of us were looking closely too, and it's not because we were knicksfans either. we were studying the sneaker, lol.

the usual people will have hatred for this shoe like they always do with a new numbered series but they will see how functional the shoe really will be.it's like JB can't win. people will find something to complain about. JB gave you style and they gave you functionality while being environmentallyconscious. it's like a nagging #+! woman that you can't shut up or satisfy.

Just wanted to let you know that these are confirmed for release. Sorry, I don't have pictures. The release date is still unknown, although I am estimatingMay. The style number is 318376-011, and while I'm at it, the style number for the White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver (that I previously have mentioned) is318376-161. Hopefully everyone that couldn't get the Premier's will be happy with these. I'll let you know once I know more!

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Just wanted to let you know that these are confirmed for release. Sorry, I don't have pictures. The release date is still unknown, although I am estimating May. The style number is 318376-011, and while I'm at it, the style number for the White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver (that I previously have mentioned) is 318376-161. Hopefully everyone that couldn't get the Premier's will be happy with these. I'll let you know once I know more!

jordansponsorsme, just wondering if you might have a more detailed color placement description for the black/white-royal blue colorway; that's a somewhat challenging color combo to make the shoe look good with but at least that's another blue-based XX3 to look forward to (I still saythe white/flint grey-college blue idea is better). Please keep the info. coming, thanks a lot!!!

We just got them in at my store. We still haven't gotten the white/blk/red colorway though. I wasn't big on the XX3 but these are actually real nicein person.

Just wanted to let you know that these are confirmed for release. Sorry, I don't have pictures. The release date is still unknown, although I am estimating May. The style number is 318376-011, and while I'm at it, the style number for the White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver (that I previously have mentioned) is 318376-161. Hopefully everyone that couldn't get the Premier's will be happy with these. I'll let you know once I know more!

Wow, yeah they could either mess this color scheme up or do it really big depending on color placement. Thanks for the info.

Well we already have all the Jordan releases through June, (check the release date sticky) and these aren't included in that. There are 5 XX3 mids comingout between January and June, and the ones you're talking about aren't in that timeframe.

I would love to see a black/grey with maroon or burgundy colorway in the XX3.

Back
Top Bottom