***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

The "All Stars" need the grey outsole and black laces that Air-Randy's "sample" pics had... wonder why Randy's looked sodifferent...

well, my feelings towards the All Stars have taken a dramatic turn. I will have these.

Pics are nice...Is that the same "clearcoat" patentent leather on the White/Black/Red XX3 that's on the OG XX?
I can't tell by the pics.

WOW, the All-Stars and Black/Reds will be copped and the Black/Varsity Royal colorway sounds very good, I cant wait to see those

blco02, as I said, May was my personal estimate. Everything else about what I said is confirmed. If you don'tbelieve me, you are more than welcome to use the style number and color code to verify it for yourself. I was told that they are supposed to release anywherefrom April until July. Since there was no colorway releasing in May, I figured May was plausible. It's not like the Niketalk release dates are entirelydefinitive. There has been times where something drops within a time period where we thought we knew it all. Just trying to provide information to my fellowsneakerheads!

We need to kno the color blocking on the black/royal..

Really hopin the royal replaces the Blue coming up the side of the Titaniums, against an all black upper, black collar

457356a6e0f29bbda2304bd11c476f78d88592a.pjpg

The toe box looks nasty, I dont think im gonna get the black and red ones, unless you want to walk around with a wet cloth all day!

Confirmed colors and type of release:

318376-011 (Black/Varsity Royal/White) Between 4/1 and 7/1 (Men's only)
318376-161 (White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red) Between 6/1 and 7/1 (Men's and GS only)
318376-102 (White/Black/Metallic Gold/Stealth) Between 4/1 and 5/1 (Family)
318376-001 (Black/Stealth/Varsity Red) 2/23 (Family)
318376-101 (White/Varsity Red/Black) 2/16 (Men's and GS only)

NTinfomaniac - these: 318376-102 (White/Black/Metallic Gold/Stealth) Between 4/1 and 5/1 (Family), are supposed to release on 4/05.

Also, what about these?

06/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

Thanks for the new info.

Are the Black/royal limited for men or just a Men's only GR??

And can you confirm colorblocking?

THanks for info

^I haven't seen pictures of them and I don't know if/how limited. A couple of the stores that I know of will not be receiving them, and they aregetting the Allstars and the White/Reds.

From the description of the Black/Royal, I'm hoping they will be similar to that Black/University Blue photoshop a number of pages back. I was told thatthey might resemble the Black/Royal XVIII's in color blocking.

Would you happen to know if this was already a planned release or (smirking) "quickstrike", or was it indeedinfluenced by Betolz's Photoshop? Thanks in advance.

WOW
eek.gif
... Pearl tongue and white patent tongue look amazing on thewhite/black/red 's ... a little reminiscent of the XX's 1st colorway

Originally Posted by LndnJs

JB wanted to build on the native American influence on the shoe

I know this was important to Tinker

so this is the latest image JB have released to the press

enjoy!

30tt4eq.jpg
roll.gif

this shoe is hideous. worst sig j of all time.

considering the stiching on the sides of all three xxiiis i think the all stars with signature stiching should have been the limiteds not the white titaniumblue . i like all three but the allstars look the best . the signature stiching really sets them apart from the rest

Thanks alot for the all the info NTinfomaniac and jordansponsorsme

If the Black/Royal XX3 is any resemblance of the photo below I would stock up. Three or Four pairs easily

JB please no limited crap, make them widely available.

ajxx3tigo7.jpg

^^^
That Looks Like A Converse/And1 Shoe
Disgusting IMO

My Local Shoe Place Is Getting Both But IDK Which XX3 To Get To Casually Wear

I'm still debating on whether to get the WB-R colorway. Those pics that one put up make them look really nice. I want 2 of those black ones though. I'm gonna pop off some old retroes and hook it up I guess. I want to hoop in these so bad I can't stand it.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom