***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by SeedOfEvil

Since this is a summary post, I've summarized that the shoes are garbage.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

Kobe II was not considered- that was a rumor that got spun out of control.

The XX3 is the first Nike B-Ball shoe to be considered.

Technically speaking, aren't these the first considered b-ball shoe? These are kind of a quasi Kobe sig shoe.
302893071.jpg

And to NobleKane, it is all fine and good if you don't like the XX3's, but why do you have to call those who like them (myselfincluded) hypebeast? Maybe there are alot of other people like myself who really find these shoes visually appealing. Just my $0.02.
Edit: Ok, your exactwords were not that people who like them are hypebeast. You implied it by saying that people who like them are only buying into the hype.

samchris- that was a lifestyle shoe which was inspired by the H2K5's. It was never meant to be used on court. It was never marketed as a Bball shoe and wasnot worn by any NBA or NCAA players. The XX3 will be.

Originally Posted by datboimall

aigh yall just help ya boi out cus im on the fence with these all-stars or black ones????

All-Stars for me (even though I'm going to try and get both) I just perfer a white based shoe over black.

DJ FLOW wrote:

Originally Posted by El Bro

How many of you guys are going to play ball in these? Thats why Im buying them. I cant wait.

i will be, if i can get a real game going, thats the first point of bball shoes! PLAY IN THEM, dont get them to sit in a box or to see which jeans match best, leave that to the females when they go out. go get dirt on them see how well the glue the did use holds up. these will stay on ebay for the next 8 months on the low.

well then call me a girl cause i'm makin sure mine is fresh wit jeans for when i hit the street.
laugh.gif

i'ma keep it real.. i ain't payin close to $400 for stealths & all stars to be hoopin in them or "gettin dirt on them" as u said (wellmaybe ONE INDOOR game).
i mean, don't get me wrong... i know they BASKETBAL shoes & all, but f*ck that.
& i really think cats who hoopin in they titaniums is on that white stuff.
roll.gif

but thatz just my opinion...

ona side note, that marketing firm JB employs are sheer geniuses. has anyone really sat back & looked at all the hype in this thread??
eek.gif

they really did a job on us with that titanium release
frown.gif

i've read damn near every page of this thread since it was started & this sh*t is str8 up crazy how the hype is STILL building with each day thatpasses by...

Kia Shine: WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

CITYSOLE.COM JUST PUT UP FRESH STEALTHS $169.99 SIZE 8 TO 14 JUST GOT MY SIZE 12, CHECK IT OUT BEFORE THEY ALL GONE.......UNDER RETAIL IS A NICE TOUCH TOO

whoa...shoetrends.com they've been gone for a while now. Glad to see they are back. Always used to get my jordans from them!

Dont sweat the XX3 releases fellas, If they were that limitied websites wouldnt be selling them early for less than retail.

Citysole got the Black XX3's for $169.99 also. My confirmation says that they are scheduled to ship out on the 15th. They still got FSR in stock.

I looked at citysole.. and it said at the bottom of the page.. in the "FINE PRINT" that the Black XX3's won't be in until Sat. Feb 23... If Iam going to PREorder them... and not get them until AFTER the 23rd... I might as well wait until that Sat. and go pick them up myself right~?~?... What I amasking is.. will they ship the black XX3's earlier then the 23rd and does the fine print mean nothing.. or is the fine print indeed true?!?!?

wait hold up? shoetrends is back???
eek.gif
and $155 for both colorways of thexx3?

shoetrends knows whats up
pimp.gif

but why does the site say i have to download to have chinese language?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

I looked at citysole.. and it said at the bottom of the page.. in the "FINE PRINT" that the Black XX3's won't be in until Sat. Feb 23... If I am going to PREorder them... and not get them until AFTER the 23rd... I might as well wait until that Sat. and go pick them up myself right~?~?... What I am asking is.. will they ship the black XX3's earlier then the 23rd and does the fine print mean nothing.. or is the fine print indeed true?!?!?

i just ordered and did not notice that but oh well. With tax your looking at 200+ if you go buy them retail. Im not worried its not like i plan on wearingthem with all the snow here in chi-town. 185 shipped is good enough.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i just ordered and did not notice that but oh well. With tax your looking at 200+ if you go buy them retail. Im not worried its not like i plan on wearing them with all the snow here in chi-town. 185 shipped is good enough.

word up man, Im not rockin my pair till the snow melts...lol.

thanks for the heads up on citysole. I just got my size 12 stealths....all i need now is somewhere to buy the all stars since they aint comming to Montreal...

I checked the bottom and i dont see any associated fine prints related to shipping of the XX3 stealths on citysole

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I checked the bottom and i dont see any associated fine prints related to shipping of the XX3 stealths on citysole

Its not quite on the bottom of the page....here is what it says...

Upcoming Products - PREORDERS ARE AVAILABLE [table] These items will be in stock soon [tr][th="col"]Item Name[/th] [th="col"]Date Expected[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Air Jordan XX3 Black/Varsity Red-Stealth[/td] [td]02/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nupey09

The XXIII's are the best looking non-retro shoe that will come out for the next couple of years. This shoe is Foamposite status!!! I hope MJ signature kicks leave the game after this one. Damn, it's been a long time coming, I still remember my Black/Red Sky Jordans (AJ I pre-schools for the youngins). They shot for the moon and actually hit the sun!!!

PS, the XXIII's are not the first nike basketball shoe to use the Nike Considered concept, the first shoe was the Zoom Kobe II.
Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!
um...have you been taking any illegal substances lately?

grail status?

more like hypebeast status.

these shoes are booty no matter how you look at it. the design is god awful... they look like a reebok shoe. the absolute WORST looking Jordan in the history of the line.

hype got ya people loving this shoe....

HYPE dont have me, and I LOVE THIS SHOE! I cant wait to ball in them, I LOVE my xx2's, my xx1's, AND my xx's. I KNOW Im gonna LOVE my xx3's just as much!
god bless your heart then
roll.gif
shoe is tacky, boring, cheesy, uninspired, and the worst of the line.

i guess its like how some people like those ugly %%% kobe 3's
laugh.gif

this shoe is not the way jordan brand should have went out with number 23. a niketalker could have designed a better shoe..

i actually like the all stars but i agree with you, they should not have made this the XX3. performance wise it probably is, but looks wise not so much.XX3 should have been set apart from the rest

Mike at Citysole wrote me back with info on the XX3. Early orders on AJ XX3 White Red have started to ship and the Black/Red are expected to ship by the 14thof Feb. I've been buying from citysole since they were kicks-r-us. They've always come thru for me. They normally ship things out before the expecteddate.

I pretty much locked up by black/red and white/black/red xx3's at citysole. Whether they ship early or not, getting them for under retail is cool with me.I still gotta break out some of my latest acquisitions anyways, so I'll be patient (i hope).

I just received my tracking number for the 2 pairs of all stars from pys.com anyone else get their trackin number? Took em a long time to process my orderalmost 2 days not in a rush to get them though wit this horrible weather here in Chicago they prolly won't touch ground till the spring or earlysummer....lookin forward to gettin a discount for the stealths when they drop.....can't beat 130 or so for them

Back
Top Bottom