***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Guys. im real sorry if this has already been discussed, I dont really have time to read 48 pages with my work schedule, my questions is

Will the same stores that got the titanium's be getting the others?

If not, How do I find out what stores will be getting each release?

I really want to get those black and red's, and Im trying to figure out a way to do it, thanks for the help and again im sorry if this has already beendiscussed

Confirmed colors and type of release:

318376-011 (Black/Varsity Royal/White) Between 4/1 and 7/1 (Men's only)
318376-161 (White/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red) Between 6/1 and 7/1 (Men's and GS only)
318376-102 (White/Black/Metallic Gold/Stealth) Between 4/1 and 5/1 (Family)
318376-001 (Black/Stealth/Varsity Red) 2/23 (Family)
318376-101 (White/Varsity Red/Black) 2/16 (Men's and GS only)

thanks for the info. my heart started beating faster.

^^Very nice Len Bias avi..for those of you that don't know Len, go youtube his highlights..fallen star.

Would be great to see some pics of people wearing these. I have no idea on which ones to get.

Originally Posted by DJKona

AJ XXIII White/Black-Varsity Red available for pre-order at www.citysole.com for only $169.99 - cheaper than retail!
318376-101_MED.jpg
thank you. thank you very much.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

AJ XXIII White/Black-Varsity Red available for pre-order at www.citysole.com for only $169.99 - cheaper than retail!
318376-101_MED.jpg
the only reason i got the xxii was because sites had um for $30 less than retail and that didnt include the free shipping and free tax that came with them as well.

$169 is still too much for me to even lift a finger and order them.

citysole, step your game up..
Im hoping pickyourshoes gets the black/red Early. They always sell the new signature shoe below retail. I ended getting the first colorway of theXX2's for 69.99 at finishline about a month ago. That was because they were there for nearly a year. Im hoping this might happen with the XX3 and Im ableto get another pair for about a hundred bucks. Im sure I will beat these XX3's up on the court.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bako1

Theres our hidden nike logo on Spike.
Check out the Spizikes on the chick w/ the Giants jersey next to Spike Lee.
Notice the cement print from the 3s, the netting from the 5s, and the
triangle for the plastic lace holes from the 4s. Not sure of the correct lingo.
Have those already been released?

318376-101_MED.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Kona
Spike's pic on the street did it for me...hopefully they show up a couple days before release.

I have 2 questions:

1) Do you guys think with the lack of adhesives used the XX3s will have a longer shelf life in terms of not falling apart when you try to un DS them 10 yearsdown the road. (Also I wonder if JB took that into account when making them)

2) How well do you think the all star XXIIIs will do considering its the 1st time they've really LS released a sig J right out of the gate (not a retro)(the Titanium's don't count IMO b/c they were almost impossible to get). I'm not a hypebeast or a reseller btw I'm just wondering how difficultit will be for me to get a single pair.

Thanks,

So how will we know if/when an order through citysole.com is confirmed? I would assume they would only have so many to sell, since the All Stars are supposedlysomewhat limited.

citysole have sent me a couple of confirmation emails already. my size 9.5 are set. sweet. the stores over here are ONLY getting black stealths.

australia

but even if they were released here, i'd probably save about 70-100 bucks by ordering from online, even ebay.

which are the allstars?? are they the white/black/red with the signature as the side graphic??

Back
Top Bottom