Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

found my 2nd pair today from buffalo exchange for... $38.00. 100-percent legit. they're a sz 10 but they can be used for trade bait later down the line.

Originally Posted by jordunk

i see some of these on ebay hitting 350 + and even some for 600 check out the complete listing for the xx3 you will be shocked

I got mine off of ebay for $250 shipped. I think it was a deal

Originally Posted by khadafi252

found my 2nd pair today from buffalo exchange for... $38.00. 100-percent legit. they're a sz 10 but they can be used for trade bait later down the line.
Why are they only 38 bucks?

buffalo exchange i heard is a thrift store type deal
that's what it really is, but they buy your stuff from you. over the years, i have gotten MANY steals from the xchange. a number ofjordan's, air forces, and sb's. in fact, last night they had some fusion 12's i have on hold for 68. clean them up and flip them, is the name ofthe game. i highly recommend looking at your local xchange about once-a-month.

my all stars got some creasing problem after one wear at the mall, and i dont know if the sole thumbprint on yours is kinna deteriorating???

mine has shown some peel off at the bottom...huhuhu

wow you cant beat 38 dollars did it come with the box and all that?
i'm sorry guys. i need to start clicking the post, then the pg numbers. i posted this in the all-star, instead of the stealth post.

anyway, that's the only problem about the xchange... no boxes.

Anyone come across anymore of the All Stars in So Cal area? I found a pair of size 8 All Stars and some Stealths @ WSS in L.B. for those that missed out...

yo, i dont know why they made the outsoles so thin. i mean, who looked at that and was like "oh yea buddy! thats awesome, i approve these thin soles"

smh.gif
i admit the shoes are sick, i have no discomfort in mine at all, but its little things like that, that shouldnt be overlooked.

the all stars should have been the limited/premier ones. its a better colorway than the titaniums. but im kinda glad they werent i guess because it made iteasier to cop

If you guys are still on the hunt for these just let me know what size you need and I will let you know if available. Just post it on here because Im a tard.

Has anyone's allstar 23's have a slightly yellowed tongue for each pair? the tongues with the jumpman and 23 enclosed by a circle are a little bityellowed in my pair. got the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom