Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

can't wait to cop all the colorways..... I'm gonna finally putt XIIIs back in the box once I get these...

They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. Onethin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area.

They are great and on point. Done well, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up in basketball play or what not. The stealths look better suited. Onethin to emphasis is the patent leather on it, especially in the toe box area.

yeah, seems more limited than i was lead to believe. the only stores getting them around me all presold them.

yeah, seems more limited than i was lead to believe. the only stores getting them around me all presold them.

Got my pair on lock. Cant wait to go pick them up on staurday.....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though.

i wanna get me a pair. i'll have to see if i have any left over money from my bills and stuff. pretty clean shoe though.

Seems to be about as limited as LS styles used to be. Maybe even slightly more limited.

Seems to be about as limited as LS styles used to be. Maybe even slightly more limited.

Back
Top Bottom