Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Release of the sig shoe was moved from All Star break to the start of the season, So 30's should release sometime in sept-oct

Anyone see the article on the AJ XXX? They'res a pic of MJ holding the shoe in his hands but the shoe is mostly blacked out but you can see 

some crazy weird unique colors on the shoe and it looks pretty krazy. The shadow of the shoes shape looks good also.

Anyone see the article on the AJ XXX? They'res a pic of MJ holding the shoe in his hands but the shoe is mostly blacked out but you can see 
some crazy weird unique colors on the shoe and it looks pretty krazy. The shadow of the shoes shape looks good also.
Link?

Got my xx9 yotg finally and yeah they are much less impressive in person. Way more teal, turquoise and not enough deep blues. They ain't bad and I like the placement of the jumpmans. I'll post some pics soon. Probably keep an cause I want a pair for the rec league which is starting up in March.

This was a deal with someone I've bought from/sold to a few times over the past couple years through Twitter. He's located in Seattle so I wasn't able to see them in person unfortunately. Also didn't want to ask him for detailed photos since I'm not a serious buyer at that price.
saw a pair for 3k… i love the shoe but for that price can't justify it
mean.gif

today is a good day,
nthat.gif

my friend gave his xx9 UGOF for 160USD to me size 10US

my first xx9 and officially joining this Fam

are we done with new colorways?
Hopefully not... I'm still waiting on that one more pair that I like.

I've been tempted by the Riverwalks, blackouts and Legend Blues but just can't do it... I've got this feeling that something else good is coming.  Maybe a good playoff colorway? 

Performance wise are these worth the price tag? Especially for someone who loves heel cushioning (especially zoom)?

Back
Top Bottom