Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Seem to stay more "new" and less dingy/stringy for longer than Elites and better comfort.
That is truly impressive if true.  And it should be since they cost more.

Regular Elites in my experience are hands down the most durable and longest lasting bball sock.  UA's Curry socks, Adidas Lillard/Rose socks, NBA socks, and last year's Stance All-Star socks are all less durable and break down faster.  I don't like the new Hyperelites either, just the regular old Elite socks have been the best value in my opinion.

That is truly impressive if true.  And it should be since they cost more.

Regular Elites in my experience are hands down the most durable and longest lasting bball sock.  UA's Curry socks, Adidas Lillard/Rose socks, NBA socks, and last year's Stance All-Star socks are all less durable and break down faster.  I don't like the new Hyperelites either, just the regular old Elite socks have been the best value in my opinion.

I've found it personally to be. coukd be how I play something but my regular elites always get dingy and the heel area gets worn thin. I still think it's a quality sock overall.

Now the shorter cut Hyper Elites are excellent as well

Stance Socks are crazy expensive though. Do they ever go on sale? The quarter socks are kind of difficult to find too.

Just got a bunch of Nike Elite Socks from Macy with buy one get one half off so that'll have to do for now.

I got one pair for Christmas and one with a coupon. Agree they are too expensive.

Stance Socks are crazy expensive though. Do they ever go on sale? The quarter socks are kind of difficult to find too.

Just got a bunch of Nike Elite Socks from Macy with buy one get one half off so that'll have to do for now.

I am looking for the quarter socks as well! Where can I get them? Any hints?

The Champs in my area has a lot but they're all the same color, blk/gry.

It is weird because Footlocker, Finishline and SP only has the highs, not a single quarter length.

Which is surprising to be honest because I can imagine that most would want the quarter lengths.

Which is surprising to be honest because I can imagine that most would want the quarter lengths.
Makes sense to me.  Maybe because the lengths are weird.  The stance quarters are almost like crews and the crews are like knee socks.  But when they place orders they get crews.

Repped.  When these drop even lower, I'm going to need a second pair
That's all I'm waiting for.  Around the $125 price range and I'm in.

The UNCs and Infrareds arrived today, great shoes, will also wait for the discounts, to get a second pair. I like both equally, so difficult to say, which one I want to grab.

I am still hoping for the BRED Jimmy Butler PE though! He has such a great season so far, they must release that pair!

They do stretch. but in my experience it was very gradual. Took me months to realize it. After I mentioned it to my friend, he says he feels the same stretch in his pair on court. 

The lows might not stretch for you like the mids do. From the tow box to about the second lace hole on the lows is much thicker than the mids and feels much more normal shoe like compared to the sock like feel in that area on the mids.

Last edited:
Waiting for the lows to come down in price so I can get a pair for basketball.

They really need to release more colorways of the lows though and it would be great if there is just a solid color upper, gradient isn't for everyone.

My local nike store had the bred lows on display. The whole store was 20 percent off but those were excluded plus a fee recent retros. I forgot to take pics but I'll take them tomorrow morning

I finally saw both lows. I like the infrareds. Not a fan of the UNCs.

Well, it was a lackluster run design/aesthetically but hopefully everyone got some use/wear out of the Lexus (I wouldn't use Ferarri, Lamborghini, etc since it's not relative price wise) of bball shoes.

My local nike store had the bred lows on display. 
Don't worry. I'll take some tomorrow. It was at the nike store in Vancouver canada.
What happened to seeing the pics of the bred lows? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom