XXXX - CT9637-400 - 001.png
XXXX - CT9637-400 - 002.png
XXXX - CT9637-400 - 003.png

GS?
CT9637-900?

XXXX - CT9637-900 - 001.png
XXXX - CT9637-900 - 002.png
XXXX - CT9637-900 - 003.png

Would anyone who has the Nintendo 64 97s in hand post a photo of their pairs heel tab? I picked up a pair at a Footlocker in NYC, but my pairs heel tab was blank, unlike the preview pics online. No “AirMax” in Nintendo style font to be found on my pair. Wondering if that was a production error or if the retail release is missing that particular detail.

Would anyone who has the Nintendo 64 97s in hand post a photo of their pairs heel tab? I picked up a pair at a Footlocker in NYC, but my pairs heel tab was blank, unlike the preview pics online. No “AirMax” in Nintendo style font to be found on my pair. Wondering if that was a production error or if the retail release is missing that particular detail.
Shows blank on stockx

Wonder why they didn’t go on with that heal tab though. Looked way better with it

Check your Footlockers. These seem to be in very short supply. Our HOH got 1 FSR only and are marked as a QS. MSRP: $170.

Edit: better pictures. QC around bubble could be better.

Do you have pics of the heel strip tag? The pair I copped at HOH looks like they greyed out the Nintendo-Esque Air Max logo.

I can see Grey paint over the logo on mine.

bros I was wondering why the *** shot of the shoe was noticeably missing from the snkrs page for these smh

Maybe you can remove the paint to reveal it?
Is it paint though? If it is, that’s so lazy of them to just mark it up with paint. Lol

Well... at the same time they know the consumers would be disappointed and would want the logo. They know we’d try to take it off.

Is it paint though? If it is, that’s so lazy of them to just mark it up with paint. Lol

Well... at the same time they know the consumers would be disappointed and would want the logo. They know we’d try to take it off.

i guess that's why we had stock pics like 4 months ago and they still haven't dropped yet...interestingly, the stock pic for the heels still shows the air max logo in nintendo's font

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-CI5012_001_F_PREM.jpg

Mine is blank.

Shows blank on stockx

Wonder why they didn’t go on with that heal tab though. Looked way better with it

Nintendo lawyers.

Mine is just grey same as tab.

Back
Top Bottom