Official Air Max 97 Thread

4593868A-9FFD-4872-8F8F-05EDD324F0C4.png

free 20% coupons for everyone

Ima chance it and see if they hit discount. I like em but don't NEED them. The fact that they took that Air Max off the back ruined it a bit for me. I know it's a small detail, but it matters to me.

They look ready good in hand. I was on the fence about them, until I saw them in store.

Ima chance it and see if they hit discount. I like em but don't NEED them. The fact that they took that Air Max off the back ruined it a bit for me. I know it's a small detail, but it matters to me.

I returned my pair.I still like them despite the “grey-out”. However, I’ll wait for them to be discounted before I copp (again).

Just saw the n64's at the mall. They laid that gray paint on thick over that air max logo. I wonder if it's possible to strip the paint off and reveal the logo.

7D0F0D9D-A52A-4C2B-98B8-E94F2BE14B5A.jpeg

How limited were these that I can’t find them online anywhere except over retail on goat? They released this year too.

Last edited:
I haven’t had a pair of air Max 97s in a while and I’m wanting the Nintendo 97s. Should I get my air max 1 size or go up half a size?

Back
Top Bottom