Official Air Max 97 Thread

Another one *DJ Khaled voice*. Doesn't appear to be a JP exclusive only.

Nike Air Max 97
Style Code: CQ7512-046

nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-6.jpg
nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-1.jpg
nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-4.jpg
nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-3.jpg
nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-5.jpg
nike-air-max-97-corduroy-cq7512-046-2.jpg

I like these a lot! The cw flows better than the SWs, IMHO.

anyone know how to get around the 45 day return policy at FTL? i wanna return my n64s and cop on sale lol

Because not many people know how to translate the page correctly and check out without screwing it up, plus the $35 shipping is a barrier to a lot of people with the higher pricing in-market in Japan. $235 shipped instead of around $180 with taxes if it were here in the states, that's a big difference that most people, outside of collectors, would be willing to pay. I'm in that group, so i am willing to pay whatever it takes to get it to my door.

Cords sitting

Because not many people know how to translate the page correctly and check out without screwing it up, plus the $35 shipping is a barrier to a lot of people with the higher pricing in-market in Japan. $235 shipped instead of around $180 with taxes if it were here in the states, that's a big difference that most people, outside of collectors, would be willing to pay. I'm in that group, so i am willing to pay whatever it takes to get it to my door.

So are these going to be released in the U.S.? I'm looking for a women's size 6.5.

Back
Top Bottom