Official - Air Max Penny (One) Information & Appreciation Post

Dug this out the deep. I know there's much more info and there and some of you guys are holding back.

Bust out some info!

ec6268710dd5246a2101a89f08255e49cbadfeee.jpg
27b260511bd1b43720e1dd9a0c34b9b5211acfbe.jpg

I need a pair of Orlando Penny I size 10 (DS condition).

I hope Nike retros the blk/blk/blue and wht/blue OG colorways at some point.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by abernja

Wasn't that the Air Max Penny B? IE a Circa 2000/2001 release?

Originally Posted by ucasta

Honestly, I think you got them all except for 2:

OG Black/Royal/White

and these - 2000 Retro Black/Varsity Royal-Black 630200-041
s115yt.jpg

Is it just the lighting or do these and the 2006 version have a different shade of blue in the swoosh?
Which is closer to the 1995 version?

...and does the 2000 version still have the 3m piping along the sides?

The big problem with the 2000s is that the Nike symbol on top of the toes and the swoosh along the side got yellow and foggy. That is part of the reason theblue swoosh looks different. I dumped my DS pair of '00 due to yellowing of the swoosh on top of the toes. This one pictured above might actually be thepair that I sold.

Also they did have 3m piping and the larger, seemed air unit.

I recently found a pair of Penny 1s in a thrift shop, the white/white/black/royal colorway. They're Penny H's size and the tags a little weird, Ithink there's a chance they may be issued for him, PEs, but just an ordinary colorway. If anyone could list the info for these (the sneakers with thecopper pennys on the ground with them), aka the info on the tag, I would GREATLY appreciate and will paypal you $5. Thanks NT!

BTW sorry no pics my iphones messed up right now and I don't have another camera handy.

hope there are pe's if so good find man....On the other hand penny 1s are one of my faves if only i could own a ds pair in a sz 9

My pair is a sz13, which I'm pretty sure was Penny's size until later on his his career when he went up to a 14 when he played on the Knicks andwhatnot. If they're not PE's I'd glady give them up to a NT'er for a good deal (no delete please mods not trying to sell on this thread justletting a fellow NT'er know whats up.) Any tag reads or scans will be met with petty paypal cash.

OG Black/Royal/White

s115yt.jpg

Ucasta, Please sell me these. Ill be in SA for SUs
devil.gif

Now its $10 paypal I'll send to someone for pics of the white-white-blue-black colorway shoe tag. Cmon NT help me out.

Originally Posted by El Bro

OG Black/Royal/White

s115yt.jpg

Ucasta, Please sell me these. Ill be in SA for SUs
devil.gif
When is Sneaks Up? I might try to go down for that... I guess I could just check the San Antonio thread.

Okay, i bought those Penny B's in white and grey, i hate em, and i want to sell em. You guys know anyone, or should i not post about them on this thread?

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

when did the NYK pennys came out? def the best

They came out in Summer 2005.....shortly after the White/Black and White/Red.
4/8/2005, a friday, the day before the Stealth XXs. I remember that day like it was yesterday, got home checked NT only to find out that they had arrived at some Champs, a true Quickstrike, went and copped
pimp.gif

how do 1's fit? I've never had a pair, I'm usually a 12.5 in newer mike's

Back
Top Bottom