OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Air Trainer Max 91 Strap On or Off?
I like both options, needless to say I put the strap back on as this was how they were released
Thoughts?
Nike Air Trainer Max 91 (2).JPG

Nike Air Trainer Max 91 (3).JPG

Nike Air Trainer Max 91 (4).JPG
https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-air-trainer-max-91-pics-sneakernews.259821/

I think we need 1 x Nike Air Trainer Thread. Some of those others are dead and this is the most active Air Trainer thread and unofficially the official Air Trainer thread...
We have one. Team Air Trainer thread for ALL ATs, for so e reason people either forgot or insist on posting in split threads or starting their own.

I think we need 1 x Nike Air Trainer Thread. Some of those others are dead and this is the most active Air Trainer thread and unofficially the official Air Trainer thread...
See, another crap post straight after yours by some fringe...

Last edited:
/\/\ nice! the dunks from that pack were dope as well.
props on all your early-mid 2000s collection pics

I know this is the wrong thread but I’d get a quicker response here. Can I get a price check on these in DS condition? They are the retros from 2003? Not the OG pair.
08CF34E7-D19F-4F45-B9F2-1ED5B757A25D.jpeg

I know this is the wrong thread but I’d get a quicker response here. Can I get a price check on these in DS condition? They are the retros from 2003? Not the OG pair.
08CF34E7-D19F-4F45-B9F2-1ED5B757A25D.jpeg
I’d be worried about the midsole cracking on those, be careful.

Think I heard chlorophyll AT1 is releasing this year. Any truth to that or just a rumor?

Was october but now december.

The sample has suede on it so thats possible but not confirmed. Theve done that before on samples and not the release.

so need to wait for early production pics.

If they do it’s about damn time. I hope they get the toebox profile right and use materials equivalent to the OG. johngotty johngotty

First time hearing about it a retro this year but i'm here for it. Still have a few 2012s deadstock that I wouldn't mind trading in for news pairs w/ a fresh expiration date.

In for 2 pairs on release day. Never had the 1. Had all the other Bo trainers. Need a pair finally.

Back
Top Bottom