OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Low key might be the best sneaker to release this year...
Easily
A962F5A9-014C-4FED-8F03-6355DD1FE112.jpeg

3715AF59-8FB1-469C-9DE9-BC7FAC0EBB1C.jpeg

Theyre SBs though.....theyre not REAL...
It's just the color combo, not the fact these are a lightly modified SB version. The black laces just clunk up the shoe to my eyes. White just makes them look sleeker. The black laces also draw eyes to them too much, but again just my opinion.
Joints almost feel like getting Nintendo for the first time. :nthat:

A903BE50-B61B-4576-944F-B98FF27080D9.jpeg

40E95E34-6739-40E6-BAE6-64D1A667CA9E.jpeg
TOOOOLLLLLLLLD YA :rofl:
If You Rock Black Laces OR Wear Em Strapped Up...
tenor.gif
Rocking them strapped just looks better
I always wear them strapped, too, but not too tight. I think this is our first-ever disagreement about these, So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 LOL
I dunno, I think they look cool either way.

It's funny, I've gotten more comments about these in a week or so than I have any other shoes in ages, even pre-covid. The other day my girl's sister-in-law said, whoa, fresh kicks! I thought that was funny :lol:

I'm late to the party, i need these. I started reading from page 168 and from what i understand these only released overseas?

What was the retail price on these? I'm considering just buying them off one of the resale sites to save me time and a headache.

I'm late to the party, i need these. I started reading from page 168 and from what i understand these only released overseas?

What was the retail price on these? I'm considering just buying them off one of the resale sites to save me time and a headache.
These Released Stateside As Well In Very Limited Numbers :wink:

Retail Was $100

I think a shop in the netherlands sold my pair on stockx lol

I realized this is why my order took so long after the first one didn't go through and got declined. Second pair is taking a while to get to SX so I'm expecting them to be fine but take a while too.

Don't have my second pair in hands yet, but do you also have poor paintjob/not crisp lines? :/ May be picky but will have to redo before waterproofing :/
IMG_20201027_205004.jpg

IMG_20201027_204732.jpg

IMG_20201027_204835.jpg

IMG_20201027_204922.jpg

IMG_20201027_204643.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_204835.jpg
    IMG_20201027_204835.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 12
Don't have my second pair in hands yet, but do you also have poor paintjob/not crisp lines? :/ May be picky but will have to redo before waterproofing :/
IMG_20201027_205004.jpg

IMG_20201027_204732.jpg

IMG_20201027_204835.jpg

IMG_20201027_204922.jpg

IMG_20201027_204643.jpg
:lol:
From what I've seen of various AT1s I've owned over the years, it's common for the midsoles and midsole glue jobs to be sloppy. The thing that bothers me more than paint is that it's not unusual to see a gap of space where the toe cap meets the lateral side of the midsole. Sometimes, instead of the toe cap being glued flush up against the actual grey toe of the shoe, the midsole is between the two and pushes the rubber toe cap out away from the upper, preventing it from sealing tightly. Of the four pairs of these I bought, two shoes had that issue. Luckily one was a left shoe and one was a right, so I put them together as the worst pair of my lot, rather than having it be an issue on one shoe of two separate pairs LOL

This appears to be an example of what I'm talking about, in your second pic. See how it looks like there is space between the white rubber toe piece and where the top (black-painted) part of the midsole intersect? But I've seen this on SO many pairs over the years, I don't even sweat it anymore.

If you're examining your shoes THAT closely, then God help you.
I totally agree. We are talking here about 100€/$ shoes glued together by machines and underpayed workers. And not about 600€/$ handstiched or goodyearwelted Viberg boots or Santoni wingtips... :wink:

Just checking here if mines had a quality/QC problem but already have DMs confirming they were stock like this. Restoring/painting shoes being a part of my life you're so kind but I won't need no help from above really, my steady hand and some paint drops will be enough. I consider any paint job like this as botched, by hand, machine or underpaid. I'm alright if you feel comfortable with it, but work is already in progress on mines just because they deserve the upgrade. 100€/$ isn't cheap to everyone so keep that argument to your spoiled self. As a comparison on this picky point 2012s aren't perfect but the line is ok, and on 2007s black line is really crisp and flush on the edges, so they used to do it better.
Edit: reading the page, if you were talking about "rainking's gap" well that is still a flaw if not every shoe have it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom