OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Gotta say, the comfort is astonishing. It makes the air trainer 3 viotechs feel like literal bricks on your feet. Not sure if it's the zoom insoles doing that much work but it's working.

Sinner Sinner nice to see you get a pair. Any true comparisons to any other chlorophyll retro? Almost as good as it gets, right?

Gotta say, the comfort is astonishing. It makes the air trainer 3 viotechs feel like literal bricks on your feet. Not sure if it's the zoom insoles doing that much work but it's working.

Sinner Sinner nice to see you get a pair. Any true comparisons to any other chlorophyll retro? Almost as good as it gets, right?
Thanks, Wally.

I've not worn mine yet, so I can't comment until I do a road test. But in-hand, they're the best ones since the 2000s. In a way, I don't really feel like I can compare to with the 2000s cuz they feel quite different to me, despite being the same shoe. Different materials, different shape, different support.... if that makes sense. Obvs not OG, but I quite like having the suede all around. The shape of the upper on the 2000s felt more sleek and had a lower profile. Either way, these are great and I'm really pleased with them.

Comfort on these definitely on these better than the viotechs. Been wearing these almost daily the last 2 weeks.

Nike Cross Trainer Low
White/Astronomy Blue-Particle Grey
CQ9182-102

cross-trainer-low-mens-shoe-zBGRvb (2).jpg

On Sale Now for $60 (with free shipping) at Academy Sports + Outdoors

(add to cart to enable discount price)

wtf? i didnt know these came out!!! when ?? also anywhere to still get them other then Goat and StockX?

thx guise!!!

wtf? i didnt know these came out!!! when ?? also anywhere to still get them other then Goat and StockX?

thx guise!!!
Came out a month ago, limited release in Orange Label skate shops only. You’re not gonna find them anywhere other than resale platforms/eBay.

thx guise!!!
I usually hate buying resale...but being that these were like $110 retail and you can still get them for $140-170ish shipped which is cheaper than the retail of half the retros these days...totally worth it especially with the quality and comfort of these!

Nike Cross Trainer Low
White/Astronomy Blue-Particle Grey
CQ9182-102

cross-trainer-low-mens-shoe-zBGRvb (2).jpg

On Sale Now for $60 (with free shipping) at Academy Sports + Outdoors

(add to cart to enable discount price)
Thanks for this.
Anybody seen these in Canada?

I usually hate buying resale...but being that these were like $110 retail and you can still get them for $140-170ish shipped which is cheaper than the retail of half the retros these days...totally worth it especially with the quality and comfort of these!
^^^^THIS X10000000000000

I was being stubborn about not wanting these for a bit because the tongue says SB but honestly I’m over that and gotta have a pair. Is StockX the best option right now?

Only explanation I can think of at the moment is that production of this model had to be halted when Covid hit and factories had to shutdown. Whatever got produced was shipped out.
This “ISO” label also makes no sense since they are selling online in the EU.
Remember the AM1 Royal blue had a second drop after a very limited first drop. The second drop wasn’t that bad to acquire.

What if the I stood for Independent? Nike SB roots were all about the true skate shops and not the big conglomerates. It's definitely all skate shops that stocked and sold the AT1 SB. Just a thought. Sorry I'm late to the conversation.

What if the I stood for Independent? Nike SB roots were all about the true skate shops and not the big conglomerates. It's definitely all skate shops that stocked and sold the AT1 SB. Just a thought. Sorry I'm late to the conversation.
My local lost their orange label account. Sad they couldn’t get these

My local lost their orange label account. Sad they couldn’t get these

Same with two of the Orange Label accounts near me...
One place said Nike pulled a lot of Orange Label accounts this year and he didn't know why.
I wonder if true, why? Sales? Consolidation? Both places were still on the map.

They finally arrived. 20 days from AUS to US.
Thank you modzzilla modzzilla for the help! MSRP + shipping was a no brainer. (Although shipping was pricey... I have no qualms about paying that.)
I would rather pay the post office that "upcharge" than some scummy reseller.
20201112_080539.jpg

But you guys are right! In hand, they are very nice. Materials used are exceptional. I did notice the change in the sock liner, back heel, and tongue. And obviously the tongue tag wraps over.

2020 - 2012
20201112_080609.jpg

2012 - 2020
20201112_080631.jpg

Wore mind out to dinner tonight and walked around a bit afterwards. Very comfortable. Nice little springiness from the heel Zoom, but not much cushioning in the forefoot. Not plush, but not uncomfortable. It is what it is. No complaints. The texture of the insole is also very different. There's almost a slight slipperiness to it. Not much traction between my plain Nike crew socks and the surface. Also, I had my strap velcro'd up to where it ends and had no forefoot/pinky toe tightness issue. All in all, I'm very pleased.

They finally arrived. 20 days from AUS to US.
Thank you modzzilla modzzilla for the help! MSRP + shipping was a no brainer. (Although shipping was pricey... I have no qualms about paying that.)
I would rather pay the post office that "upcharge" than some scummy reseller.
20201112_080539.jpg

But you guys are right! In hand, they are very nice. Materials used are exceptional. I did notice the change in the sock liner, back heel, and tongue. And obviously the tongue tag wraps over.

2020 - 2012
20201112_080609.jpg

2012 - 2020
20201112_080631.jpg
Would you recommend buying the 2020 pair over a 2012 pair? I’m buying one or the other but can’t decide.

Would you recommend buying the 2020 pair over a 2012 pair? I’m buying one or the other but can’t decide.
Very tough call. I’m a retail or bust kinda guy. Can’t go wrong with either, IF for the right price.
But if you were to pay the “mark up”, the 2020s are worth it.

Very tough call. I’m a retail or bust kinda guy. Can’t go wrong with either, IF for the right price.
But if you were to pay the “mark up”, the 2020s are worth it.
I’m eyeballing a pair of 2012s for a decent price. Are the materials on those decent? Never held them in hand before. I know the 2020 has nice suede, not sure about the 2012 quality.

Back
Top Bottom