Official Anticipating Beef between 50 and Diddy Thread

Its been a while since we had REAL beef in hip-hop
laugh.gif

So...

Earlier today a video hit the net with 50 COMPLETELY dissing Diddy.

So I'm thinking DAMN...thats pretty foul... especially with the (sarcastic or not) remark to Yayo... Then flash forward to tonight during the afterparty for the BET Awards show Diddy was getting hammered hosting the show and there was one moment where he just starts rambling at the TV and gets some sneak disses in on someone...but 50 is the only person he could be talking about...

[h2]Diddy Targets 50 Cent During Post BET Awards Party[/h2]
Posted on27 June 2010. Tags: 50 Cent, Battles, beef, BET Awards, Diddy

I just got home to Atlanta after a 9 hour drive from south Florida.I turned on BET expecting to see a re-run of the BET Awards, but it wasthe Post BET Awards Party hosted by Big Tigger and Diddy. Towards theend of the program, a Ciroc drinking Sean “Diddy

Its been a while since we had REAL beef in hip-hop
laugh.gif

So...

Earlier today a video hit the net with 50 COMPLETELY dissing Diddy.

So I'm thinking DAMN...thats pretty foul... especially with the (sarcastic or not) remark to Yayo... Then flash forward to tonight during the afterparty for the BET Awards show Diddy was getting hammered hosting the show and there was one moment where he just starts rambling at the TV and gets some sneak disses in on someone...but 50 is the only person he could be talking about...

[h2]Diddy Targets 50 Cent During Post BET Awards Party[/h2]
Posted on27 June 2010. Tags: 50 Cent, Battles, beef, BET Awards, Diddy

I just got home to Atlanta after a 9 hour drive from south Florida.I turned on BET expecting to see a re-run of the BET Awards, but it wasthe Post BET Awards Party hosted by Big Tigger and Diddy. Towards theend of the program, a Ciroc drinking Sean “Diddy

50s beef days are over
Cam cracked his "armor"
Rick Ross completely destroyed him
Rick Ross + Diddy will bury him under the house his baby momma burned down

50s beef days are over
Cam cracked his "armor"
Rick Ross completely destroyed him
Rick Ross + Diddy will bury him under the house his baby momma burned down

Don't really see what's so exciting about this. Didn't 50 and Diddy have a mini-feud a few years back and end up just doing the I Get Money remix together?

Unless these two are about to square up or go at each others necks like Jay & Nas then I don't see another reason why we should clamor over a situation that will just be absorbed with vids from WSHH, hits from Mediatakeout, and some Tuesday afternoon tweets.

Don't really see what's so exciting about this. Didn't 50 and Diddy have a mini-feud a few years back and end up just doing the I Get Money remix together?

Unless these two are about to square up or go at each others necks like Jay & Nas then I don't see another reason why we should clamor over a situation that will just be absorbed with vids from WSHH, hits from Mediatakeout, and some Tuesday afternoon tweets.

Nobody really checking for a beef with 50 anymore. I honestly don't even care. Dude can't even pack a Popeye's bathroom. Nobody care if he beefs with Puff. He might as well beef with Paris Hilton or some @$%.

Nobody really checking for a beef with 50 anymore. I honestly don't even care. Dude can't even pack a Popeye's bathroom. Nobody care if he beefs with Puff. He might as well beef with Paris Hilton or some @$%.

Rick Ross destroyed Curtis?

roll.gif

There's nothing to anticipate between the two. Curtis just mad Puff still making money the way he's always been making money (doing it now with Ross) and his formula was only good for 3-4 years.

What do yall seriously expect other than Curtis talkin @##! on a mixtape and in videos? Maybe Puff has one of his ghost writers throw in some sneak disses and he talks reckless on Hot 97 with Flex?

The Hip Hop world can't be looking forward to this and it doesn't need some lame beef between these guys.

Rick Ross destroyed Curtis?

roll.gif

There's nothing to anticipate between the two. Curtis just mad Puff still making money the way he's always been making money (doing it now with Ross) and his formula was only good for 3-4 years.

What do yall seriously expect other than Curtis talkin @##! on a mixtape and in videos? Maybe Puff has one of his ghost writers throw in some sneak disses and he talks reckless on Hot 97 with Flex?

The Hip Hop world can't be looking forward to this and it doesn't need some lame beef between these guys.

Diddy isnt even a rapper and no one gives a !+#@ about a 50 Cent anymore..

yawn.gif

..having said that, 50 you still garbage

Diddy isnt even a rapper and no one gives a !+#@ about a 50 Cent anymore..

yawn.gif

..having said that, 50 you still garbage

the man's been quiet for too long. He's studied strategy. Watch this be something to note.

Diddy is a camera !$*%+.

the man's been quiet for too long. He's studied strategy. Watch this be something to note.

Diddy is a camera !$*%+.

Yeh, I don't give a *!!$ about this.

50 is a lame and Diddy is... Diddy.

And LOL @ getting rid of Yayo.

This dude is driving a different colored Bentley every time I see him.

Yeh, I don't give a *!!$ about this.

50 is a lame and Diddy is... Diddy.

And LOL @ getting rid of Yayo.

This dude is driving a different colored Bentley every time I see him.

50 gonna keep takin' jabs...

Diddy ain't gonna feed into it, when asked about it he gonna say he all about positivity and all that bs...

That's how that's gonna go.

50 gonna keep takin' jabs...

Diddy ain't gonna feed into it, when asked about it he gonna say he all about positivity and all that bs...

That's how that's gonna go.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

eek.gif
sick.gif
@ Fif hoing them two _s like that?

Splashing water on Banks like a video vixen with low self esteem.

he was talking to them EXACTLY like everybody jokes that he does......
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom