OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 15, 2014 

Nike Factory Store - Citadel Outlets

Commerce, CA

(323)-720-1684

AF1 Duckbood "Loden" Only saw size 11.5 and 12 of these I believe 99.99

Nike SB Rivalry Pack GEORGETOWN Only size 10

FULL SIZE RUN Free Run 5.0 SUPER BOWL 89.99

VacTech AF1 Can't remember price but sizes scattered but all above 11

KC Outlet had $9.99 Jordan shirts and 50% off Lebron and KD shirts. They said has wall will be 20% off starting Thurs or Fri.

Had Volt flynit lunar1 for 89.99 and a bunch of random ones on the hash wall.

They had 2 more size 13 of these on hash wall for $89.99.Went ahead and copped a pair because they remind me of KD VI N7

Also had almost full size run of these Flynit Lunar1 $89.99 on hash wall except 13
mean.gif

Last edited:

What's the product code for those Blazers? they look dope af!! 
smokin.gif
Sorry, I didn't get the product code for them. They were both size 9 and I'm not sure if they're even Blazers. The shoes were made with a thinner material that resemble Converse All Stars.

Hagerstown outlet had Lebron XI Kings Pride on the wall. Only size 8. Not sure if they had an extra sale on the hash wall but sticker price was 179.99.

Phone number: (301) 393-5937

As of 3pm today, San Leandro had a bunch of yots packs. Sizes 10 to 14. Probably at least 25 packs if not more. They are $229.99 but then you get an extra 30% off. Jackets & hoodies were an extra 40% off. Shirts were an extra 30%.

I just made my first phone order from an outlet , I got the email with my details but do they send you a tracking email when they ship ?

I just made my first phone order from an outlet , I got the email with my details but do they send you a tracking email when they ship ?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If you don't get the tracking info, just call again and ask after a day or two.

Seven Corners Burlington

VA

Basically in every size 8-12. Griffeys were $59, rest were either $39 or $49

Nike Elite socks $5.99. Had KD away socks and Grey and Yellow Lebron socks and these BHM from last year.

Also had Elite football socks

Only pair I saw. Sz 10. $49

Also stopped by Ross, same shopping center

Spotted a sz 12 BG32 Hyperdunk PE $59

Also had Huarache-Foamposite Dunks in various CWs depending on the sz $49

They usyally use FEDEX. They called me to let me know they shipped and told me the tracking #.Came from Cali to MO in about 4 days with a weekend in there.

They usyally use FEDEX. They called me to let me know they shipped and told me the tracking #.Came from Cali to MO in about 4 days with a weekend in there.
that's strange.. my experience with CA clearance and/or outlet store phone orders is different. they don't bother to call to let you know your item shipped. I find that CA Nike employees are mostly snotty. I don't let it bother me much since I'm the one that's pretty much asking them a favor, although I'm the customer. LoL my best experience so far came from a phone order from a clearance store in MN. got the shoes I want on a great price plus they honored the extra 20% off sale they were having. the other stores only honor the extra % off for locals. I've also had great experience with NJ, NV, OR, and TX employees.
smile.gif

that's strange.. my experience with CA clearance and/or outlet store phone orders is different. they don't bother to call to let you know your item shipped. I find that CA Nike employees are mostly snotty. I don't let it bother me much since I'm the one that's pretty much asking them a favor, although I'm the customer. LoL my best experience so far came from a phone order from a clearance store in MN. got the shoes I want on a great price plus they honored the extra 20% off sale they were having. the other stores only honor the extra % off for locals. I've also had great experience with NJ, NV, OR, and TX employees.
smile.gif
It was the Orange County store. They left a messaged on my phone after they shipped and left the tracking #. people I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. It took awhile to place the order, but still great experience.

that's strange.. my experience with CA clearance and/or outlet store phone orders is different. they don't bother to call to let you know your item shipped. I find that CA Nike employees are mostly snotty. I don't let it bother me much since I'm the one that's pretty much asking them a favor, although I'm the customer. LoL my best experience so far came from a phone order from a clearance store in MN. got the shoes I want on a great price plus they honored the extra 20% off sale they were having. the other stores only honor the extra % off for locals. I've also had great experience with NJ, NV, OR, and TX employees. :smile:

almost every store ive ordered from wont call me with tracking info.

only great experience ive had with a store is when the New Love 1s hit outlets
Manager forgot to ship my shoes after a week and a half so he returned them (so it became free) and shipped them 2 day air. I dont know how or why he did that but I wont forget it.

almost every store ive ordered from wont call me with tracking info.

only great experience ive had with a store is when the New Love 1s hit outlets
Manager forgot to ship my shoes after a week and a half so he returned them (so it became free) and shipped them 2 day air. I dont know how or why he did that but I wont forget it.
Nice! every so often, we come across employees that actually care. I know that it can be tideous working retail but it kinda goes with the job. anyway, back to the topic.

extra 40% clearance and equipment; 20% off hash wall at Great Lakes Crossing, Auburn Hills, MI

not much there. found a (L) mens Tech sweater on the clearance rack priced regular $99.99 + 40% off.

Nice! every so often, we come across employees that actually care. I know that it can be tideous working retail but it kinda goes with the job. anyway, back to the topic.

extra 40% clearance and equipment; 20% off hash wall at Great Lakes Crossing, Auburn Hills, MI

not much there. found a (L) mens Tech sweater on the clearance rack priced regular $99.99 + 40% off.
About to do work at the Factory stores.

About tracking, do you guys get asked to leave your email address? I've always received tracking through that method. Granted sometimes the email lands in my spam folder but I've never had any problems with tracking and I've ordered from different outlets nationwide.

About tracking, do you guys get asked to leave your email address? I've always received tracking through that method. Granted sometimes the email lands in my spam folder but I've never had any problems with tracking and I've ordered from different outlets nationwide.

Ordered from an outlet last Friday and they had to call me back twice to confirm info. Also took my email on BOTH calls saying they'd send tracking. Never did. Lol. Hopefully my shoes get here soon.

Long Island/NY people, just google Sports Authority 25% coupon and go to Westbury and cop KD VI Easter for 25% off

Nike clearance store
Memphis Tn
901 332 9325
30% off all shoe 40% off a
Thanks for the post man. Keep the memphis outlet updates coming. I haven't been able to make it out there that often lately. Gonna go tomorrow and see if they're still doing those sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom