OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit up a few outlets today.

first stop was San Leandro. I only picked up AM90. I saw some iguana/volt roshe, YOTS, and a bunch of other stuff.

Second stop was vacaville. Was able to get the last fire red V. Glad it had no flaws. Also first time seeing footlocker stickers on the box

Last stop was livermore. size 15 and up for fire red 3s and for 10s only size 1y-3y

might as well go to.. Milpitas, San Jose and Gilroy.. complete the whole bay area outlet tour. lol

lol i wanted to. But i was falling asleep heading back to san mateo from livermore. Ill do the whole bay outlet tour for friends and family may 1-4
glasses.gif

Thanks, please post pictures as many as you can. Greatly appreciated!!

Are you able to use that F&F coupon on top of existing discounts? 

im not 100% sure yet. My friend said he had a few F&F cards for me. Ill let you know the fine print as soon as i get it. Maybe i can get a price adjustment on what i bought today :frown:

Are you able to use that F&F coupon on top of existing discounts? 

Yes the F&F cards work in addition to current sales from my experience

im not 100% sure yet. My friend said he had a few F&F cards for me. Ill let you know the fine print as soon as i get it. Maybe i can get a price adjustment on what i bought today :frown:

You'd have to get lucky to find a manager who'll honor a price adjustment with a F&F card. BTW what part of the 209 are you from?? I'm located in Stockton and don't see many guys from here post on NT

Yes the F&F cards work in addition to current sales from my experience
You'd have to get lucky to find a manager who'll honor a price adjustment with a F&F card. BTW what part of the 209 are you from?? I'm located in Stockton and don't see many guys from here post on NT

cool thanks for the heads up. Im from stockton but live in the bay now. I do go back to stockton every other weekend to visit my parents though. I used to be very active on these boards up to 2008? This website takes over lives :nerd:

Last edited:
I dont have a coupon anyways so its no biggie. They should have something for us regular folks.

If u don't have a F&F card u can always go into yur local nike outlet and try to nicely ask an employee if they've got any extras. Or sometimes if business is slow and they might miss their sales goal, they'll pass them out to customers as they enter the store

throwback....shout to Will.....still blows my mind that Homie found Eggplant Foams for $15...

Damn how times done changed

As funny as the roasting was, no one can even stunt on dude when it came to hitting licks :lol:

Son bought a damn near indestructible shoe for less than a pair of socks :smh: :pimp:

first stop was San Leandro. I only picked up AM90. I saw some iguana/volt roshe, YOTS, and a bunch of other stuff.

Second stop was vacaville. Was able to get the last fire red V. Glad it had no flaws. Also first time seeing footlocker stickers on the box

Last stop was livermore. size 15 and up for fire red 3s and for 10s only size 1y-3y

What..no stop at Great Mall or Saratoga West Gate? hahaha...great finds!

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't remember the price on either of those SB's would you? I see the Blue Hero's say sale but I can't see how much...

Last edited by a moderator:

how much were the 90s? any left?

You wouldn't remember the price on either of those SB's would you? I see the Blue Hero's say sale but I can't see how much...

just call.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom