Official APRIL 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by KenJi714

kobe V shorts for $25 a piece at NikeTown LA Beverly Hill. They take phone orders

are they the Impulse shorts?
No. It's the Kobe V shorts. The impulse shorts is still at regular price
would have copped the V shorts for that price but 1. dont have DK i think they had the blk/yellow pair as well right? (already got similar color) and second the logos are ironed one or printed on instead of stitched on
frown.gif

The Marshall's issue is an interesting one, it seems like mine lags behind some of the ones that guys post in here on most things, but on other things mine has stacks and stacks of sizes of shoes that are just now popping up elsewhere.

Last week mine had just gotten in the White/Black 2009's (multiple pairs in each size from 7-9) but has had all the Jordans that AlSnEaKs posted above for weeks in FSRs, as well as Team 2 5/8th (all black) and Elements (white/black and black/black) in FSRs too. Strange.

Lebron IV's?! Oh man why can't MINE have those! I would love to find another pair for cheap like that - just finding some random pair like that I've wanted for a while would make my shoe month, lol.

Originally Posted by the12the22the32the4

The Marshall's issue is an interesting one, it seems like mine lags behind some of the ones that guys post in here on most things, but on other things mine has stacks and stacks of sizes of shoes that are just now popping up elsewhere.

Last week mine had just gotten in the White/Black 2009's (multiple pairs in each size from 7-9) but has had all the Jordans that AlSnEaKs posted above for weeks in FSRs, as well as Team 2 5/8th (all black) and Elements (white/black and black/black) in FSRs too. Strange.

Lebron IV's?! Oh man why can't MINE have those! I would love to find another pair for cheap like that - just finding some random pair like that I've wanted for a while would make my shoe month, lol.
CO-SIGN. Thanks for all the Marshall's updates everyone.

For those of you still looking, HOH Willowbrook has a few the All Star Game Lebrons in stock. I just scooped the last size 12. Hurry up and get em.

forgot to post but the other day sidelineaparrel.com got a restock of Dunkmans. last time I checked they still had a few sizes left.

my ross had near fsr of the black/white/purple zoom flight clubs. i scooped up a pair. not bad for $35. gonna use them to hoop.

Again, there are NO REQUESTS ALLOWED.

Finishline has the Nike Air Max Triax 94 in White/Neptune Blue-Neon for $49.98

Air-Triax-94-1-540x359.jpg

Pad the order with some laces and use DEFDEALSFS50 for free shipping.

Some of da Marshall's in da Charlotte, NC area has AJ 2009's (wht/blk) but biggest I saw was 9.5. They had a bunch of Jordan Team shoes, and 2 stores had da Grade School CDP 2/21 for $79.99.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

AlSnEaKs - that one Marshalls you just posted pics from has FAR more of a selection than the 4 or 5 within reasonable distance in my area. I wouldve bought both CWs of the Hurraches and a pair of the Barkleys if they had my size.

The Marshalls I was at definitely had the 2009s as they were still in the box. They had one random pair of Air Max Lights too.
Seriously man, mine has 1/4 of that selection LMAO... I want those Huraches in Grey
frown.gif

NIKE OUTLET ORLANDO PREMIUM 
oszmmo.jpg

109.99 Lebron 7 white/red FSR

51vrwy.jpg

79.99 Air force one Savage Beast  FSR

c5i5g.jpg

79.99 Air pippen 1  FSR

Just went to my local Nordstroms Rack........Scooped up a pair of Lebron Soldiers with the straps for 44.99...black and white and red and white to ball in.....

Hear ye, hear ye!

Nike Air Royal Mid QS (389584-600)
Wine/burgundy
$109
Orlando Premium Outlets
407-239-3663
(Call for sizes.)

can someone please help me get those huarache burst. both size 10 please call or text me 850-345-0129 i really want them thanks

FTL in Gastonia, NC (Eastridge Mall) has hoodies (full-zip/pull-over) for $2.99. They have some tee's for $1.99.
FA (same mall) has Jordan tee's for $9.99, FA polos for $5, and a bunch of other stuff for real cheap. Check your local stores!!

^ I un-DSed mine the day before yesterday ^ a great look, best .5 shoe EVER in my honest opinion....

Locust Grove, Gaffney, and El Paso also have them in larger sizes

glasses.gif

Forgot to post this too, but Prime Orlando has the Flightposite II LE's Black/Black for $99. FSR. Was tempted to buy but will wait for a coupon to cop. Wouldn't pay more than 75-80 @*% for them.

YUKU FTL sorry if double post

the HoH exclusive 16.5 w/ suitcase is also available at the following spots for those looking (I wouldn't sleep one of my best outlet buys they clean)

OPRY MILLS FACTORY
LOCUST GROVE FACTORY
GAFFNEY FACTORY
EL PASO FACTORY

as usual call for your sizes I know they have 10.5-11s 4sho though

im gonna check my local marshalls(huntersville, NC) today, im looking for light burst huaraches, ill keep u guys updated

Jersey Gardens

Penny 1/2 Cent - $129 both colorways FSR
nike-half-cent-penny-silver-black1.jpg

nike-half-cent-green-silver-01-570x427.jpg

Lebron VII $109
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-nfw-white-red-1-570x427.jpg

P-Rod Cement FSR $69
nike-sb-p-rod-2-premium-white-cement-true-blue-0-570x380.jpg

Hash Wall - I forget the prices on these..sorry

HUF Huarache sz 10.5, 11
air-max-90-curent-huarache-huf-00.jpg

Doernbecher Nike AF1 sz 11
nike-doernbecher-air-force-1-bradley-bowlby.jpg

Doernbecher P-Rod  sz 10 and up

nike-sb-doernbecher-p-rod-3.jpg

407-396-0500

$89.99

Should have most sizes.

HURRY and buy before they're GONE!!!

nike-half-cent-silver-penny1.jpg

why are post being deleted!!!mods deleting posts? or YUKU? all the good info keeps disapearing

^Mods only delete useless posts such as random banter or back and forth conversations. But yuku has been buggin lately and that's why posts show up then dissapear.

Back
Top Bottom