Official APRIL 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I Know this is an Outlet thread but just FYI because I don't know where else to put it, for all you Illinois people FootLocker at the Fox Valley Mall off IL-59 has a pretty decent size run left of the Summit Lake Lebron 8's, They had at least 4 pairs displayed and I checked all 4 and all 4 were a different size ranging from 9-12 (yes I was thirsty I Know lol). They also have the Electric Green Foamposites in a few sizes and the Pewter foams in an 11.5. This was as of Saturday so if you're interested hit them up.

I don't know if that specific footlocker does phone orders but I do know if you are somewhere else you can go to your local footlocker and ask them to call that store and get them ship to the store with free shipping!

I Know this is an Outlet thread but just FYI because I don't know where else to put it, for all you Illinois people FootLocker at the Fox Valley Mall off IL-59 has a pretty decent size run left of the Summit Lake Lebron 8's, They had at least 4 pairs displayed and I checked all 4 and all 4 were a different size ranging from 9-12 (yes I was thirsty I Know lol). They also have the Electric Green Foamposites in a few sizes and the Pewter foams in an 11.5. This was as of Saturday so if you're interested hit them up.

I don't know if that specific footlocker does phone orders but I do know if you are somewhere else you can go to your local footlocker and ask them to call that store and get them ship to the store with free shipping!

^^Footlocker in Champaign, IL has a fsr of the SLH lebrons, electric green foams, and pewter foams. Their number is 217-351-8042

Also, for those who missed out on the glass blue/helicopter Kobe 6, I just got en email from nice kicks.com and they have glass blues for 100, you have to call though since they are till $130 on the site

^^Footlocker in Champaign, IL has a fsr of the SLH lebrons, electric green foams, and pewter foams. Their number is 217-351-8042

Also, for those who missed out on the glass blue/helicopter Kobe 6, I just got en email from nice kicks.com and they have glass blues for 100, you have to call though since they are till $130 on the site

the staff at puente hills said in Cali they are the only one. on other states she said they have other champs outlets...m not sure if thats true

the staff at puente hills said in Cali they are the only one. on other states she said they have other champs outlets...m not sure if thats true

yeah i was wondering which one you were talking about too....I'm personally looking for the black/red (061) colorway in a size 11. I was able to use Nike Find to locate an 8.5 for my brother but I can't seem to find that 11
devil.gif
. If anyone sees one please post. Thanks.
dff92_Nike-Air-Total-Max-Uptempo-Gray-Red-White-1.jpg
OR
air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-2.jpg

yeah i was wondering which one you were talking about too....I'm personally looking for the black/red (061) colorway in a size 11. I was able to use Nike Find to locate an 8.5 for my brother but I can't seem to find that 11
devil.gif
. If anyone sees one please post. Thanks.
dff92_Nike-Air-Total-Max-Uptempo-Gray-Red-White-1.jpg
OR
air-total-max-uptempo-air-attack-2.jpg

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Are there any other Champs Outels besides Puente Hills?

There's a lot actually.  I know in Texas there's one in Dallas (Prestonwood Town Center) and in McAllen as well. But like mentioned, you can't do phone orders.  A lot of times, just sign up for a VIP card and they'll send coupons that will match or beat outlet price.

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Are there any other Champs Outels besides Puente Hills?

There's a lot actually.  I know in Texas there's one in Dallas (Prestonwood Town Center) and in McAllen as well. But like mentioned, you can't do phone orders.  A lot of times, just sign up for a VIP card and they'll send coupons that will match or beat outlet price.

i went to the Nike outlet in vacaville and saw a pair of carnivores 24.99 size 10 thats all i saw

nike-air-carnivore-retro-black-white-red-lead-350x224.jpg

i went to the Nike outlet in vacaville and saw a pair of carnivores 24.99 size 10 thats all i saw

nike-air-carnivore-retro-black-white-red-lead-350x224.jpg

check out your mails, FTL $30 off $100 purchase coupon arrived today, i hope FA and champs follows next!
smile.gif

check out your mails, FTL $30 off $100 purchase coupon arrived today, i hope FA and champs follows next!
smile.gif

jeffersonville outlet just got the nike big high le 375665-501 59.99 eggplant color way (i think hoh) good luck

jeffersonville outlet just got the nike big high le 375665-501 59.99 eggplant color way (i think hoh) good luck

Be on the lookout for FTL VIP coupon. Just got the email.

$15 off $50 or $30 off $100
Instore and online.
Valid til 5/1

*Not sure if the codes are unique to one's own account so I won't post them.

Back
Top Bottom