OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

pimp.gif
@ the Iversons mcbeast.

They 29.99 at Footlocker now.  Sitting on a few pair for life.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i'm sure your "little bro" would've loved to get $750+ instead, good gift idea though
^^^^^^^^^lol true^^^^^^^^^ but the look on his face said it all when i gave them to him(this is when they first drop).he he could have done what ever he wanted to do whit them and he still can.i know for me they was not a go.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

i'm sure your "little bro" would've loved to get $750+ instead, good gift idea though
^^^^^^^^^lol true^^^^^^^^^ but the look on his face said it all when i gave them to him(this is when they first drop).he he could have done what ever he wanted to do whit them and he still can.i know for me they was not a go.

some new forces for summer came in from PYS today...not too bad. little creased already which kinda sucks, but i'll be wearin em anyway..

2zhl1lg.jpg

some new forces for summer came in from PYS today...not too bad. little creased already which kinda sucks, but i'll be wearin em anyway..

2zhl1lg.jpg

Originally Posted by EMM23

Yeezy 1's and Lebron SB's are over hyped and over priced IMO!.....
ohwell.gif
True, but with out either of them in your collection is equal to.... can and no opener, sex with out getting topped of first, cake with no icing, a girl with big breast and no butt, foamposite release and you are broke, the clap and no penicillin... You get the picture
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
True, but with out either of them in your collection is equal to.... can and no opener, sex with out getting topped of first, cake with no icing, a girl with big breast and no butt, foamposite release and you are broke, the clap and no penicillin... You get the picture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What! So before those two kicks no ones collection is fire. Those two kicks don't make a collection better.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

What! So before those two kicks no ones collection is fire. Those two kicks don't make a collection better.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Oh lord.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Oh lord.

Originally Posted by GZA73

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I have both and in a rare size.... and honestly I would say my white cement iv and infrared vi trump and are my pride and joy in my collection.  Forget the cost or the hype, It's what a shoe means to a person, from an era, memories or just favorite styling.   I wish my shoe collection never got stolen..I would have the whole Nike air collection from I-VI.  That alone would be the icing on the cake...but I understand what memphis mean...Having two shoes that are exclusive and prob the most hyped shoes, which most people don't have.  If you throw the dmp package in the mix then that just killing it.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I have both and in a rare size.... and honestly I would say my white cement iv and infrared vi trump and are my pride and joy in my collection.  Forget the cost or the hype, It's what a shoe means to a person, from an era, memories or just favorite styling.   I wish my shoe collection never got stolen..I would have the whole Nike air collection from I-VI.  That alone would be the icing on the cake...but I understand what memphis mean...Having two shoes that are exclusive and prob the most hyped shoes, which most people don't have.  If you throw the dmp package in the mix then that just killing it.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Not saying that, but those are a couple of many sneakers that are going to be held high for along time whether people like it or not. Same with foams and flights, people are beasting after them now... It's like "who are you," if you don't have a pair of foams now... It is the way the game is now, full of hype...  It is something we will have to deal with as long as we are in this hobby. I mean Kobe's even received some hype this year
laugh.gif
It is a hype world we are living in, people without yeezy's and sb bron's just hate the price increase that has made it a tough decision to copp... I hate it too, I have the sb bron's, but no yeezy's
eyes.gif
I decided to do something about that, I will just spend the dough.. I have to have a pair of Yeezy's, hype or not those black and pinks are just ******ed
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Not saying that, but those are a couple of many sneakers that are going to be held high for along time whether people like it or not. Same with foams and flights, people are beasting after them now... It's like "who are you," if you don't have a pair of foams now... It is the way the game is now, full of hype...  It is something we will have to deal with as long as we are in this hobby. I mean Kobe's even received some hype this year
laugh.gif
It is a hype world we are living in, people without yeezy's and sb bron's just hate the price increase that has made it a tough decision to copp... I hate it too, I have the sb bron's, but no yeezy's
eyes.gif
I decided to do something about that, I will just spend the dough.. I have to have a pair of Yeezy's, hype or not those black and pinks are just ******ed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

laugh.gif

I feel you on the J's, but I have 1-23 in the mike's, BMP, DMP,CDP's,  Levis pack, etc.... I still feel incomplete with out those YEEZY'S
laugh.gif
When the yeezy's dropped I had jumped out of the game, people were sleeping here in Memphis on them too
eyes.gif
It would have been nothing for me to grab them then, but I had lost interest in the game then (still kicking myself.)  I am after yeezy's now, and anything Stash had something  to do with
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

laugh.gif

I feel you on the J's, but I have 1-23 in the mike's, BMP, DMP,CDP's,  Levis pack, etc.... I still feel incomplete with out those YEEZY'S
laugh.gif
When the yeezy's dropped I had jumped out of the game, people were sleeping here in Memphis on them too
eyes.gif
It would have been nothing for me to grab them then, but I had lost interest in the game then (still kicking myself.)  I am after yeezy's now, and anything Stash had something  to do with
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom