OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

BB4 HOH 
pimp.gif
always wanted a pair

dope pickups NT

Congrats Cham..... in the midst of doing the same on my Beam, makes me not wanna jump into anything new for a long *!# time, got like 3 months left.

Congrats Cham..... in the midst of doing the same on my Beam, makes me not wanna jump into anything new for a long *!# time, got like 3 months left.

Originally Posted by crisone

.............Isn't that the best feeling, I remember going into my Credit Union and making my last payment (2001 Nissan Xterra), and then my wife paying off her car at the same time really, it was the best.  Years later, which lead to buying a house, and then a new Family Van just purchased, now we're starting over again, haha.

Cris.
Yes sir! More $ to go elsewhere, just not into my bank account- LOL

Thanks Kal, right back at you bro- and ya, I wanna go out and pickup the new IForce Tundra- definitely gonna be awhile before I do though!

Nice pickup on those 180's davey!

Originally Posted by crisone

.............Isn't that the best feeling, I remember going into my Credit Union and making my last payment (2001 Nissan Xterra), and then my wife paying off her car at the same time really, it was the best.  Years later, which lead to buying a house, and then a new Family Van just purchased, now we're starting over again, haha.

Cris.
Yes sir! More $ to go elsewhere, just not into my bank account- LOL

Thanks Kal, right back at you bro- and ya, I wanna go out and pickup the new IForce Tundra- definitely gonna be awhile before I do though!

Nice pickup on those 180's davey!

Originally Posted by Stacks91

how much for the playoff 12s, playoff 8, and french blue 12s?

Welcome to NT, and this is not the right place for this sir. Look for the price check section for help.

Davey- Those 180s, a sz11.5 please?
nerd.gif

Welcome to NT, and this is not the right place for this sir. Look for the price check section for help.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nerd.gif

nahh, 13. need a size 12 but if i cant find a trade soon i might cave in and start wearing

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

nerd.gif

nahh, 13. need a size 12 but if i cant find a trade soon i might cave in and start wearing

Laney's and Pacquiao Huarache TRs.... ILLLY!

Fr myself...
2e6bvhf.jpg

Render

2h70tfn.png

Final (?) I'm thinkin' about painting the border within the logo Neon Pink.

Laney's and Pacquiao Huarache TRs.... ILLLY!

Fr myself...
2e6bvhf.jpg

Render

2h70tfn.png

Final (?) I'm thinkin' about painting the border within the logo Neon Pink.

pink inside the air unit shroud would be very nice, maybe paint the last plastic top laceloops too
pimp.gif

pink inside the air unit shroud would be very nice, maybe paint the last plastic top laceloops too
pimp.gif

Hmmm... Nice ideas! I may consider that, or I may try my hand at a lightweight speckle job on the midsole.

Hmmm... Nice ideas! I may consider that, or I may try my hand at a lightweight speckle job on the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom