OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Best possible move with those SouthBeaches (unless you traded em for Eva Mendes- lol)
Kal we are no longer friends
roll.gif
 great snag on those

Dope pick up on those 1's - they look like they just came off the production line! 
pimp.gif

Sale price - $9.90 
eek.gif

Those were the days.....

Dope pick up on those 1's - they look like they just came off the production line! 
pimp.gif

Sale price - $9.90 
eek.gif

Those were the days.....

Originally Posted by dluv

Another pair of black & pink yeezys
Ok its official, I am grabbing a pair of yeezy's... now off to Ebay to start the bidding war
tongue.gif
  I will be hearing my girls mouth real soon after she finds out I am about to be spending $800+ on a pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
Good look on those 94 retro I's, love my pair... would have had two pairs if I would not have sold one of them a couple of years ago
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dluv

Another pair of black & pink yeezys
Ok its official, I am grabbing a pair of yeezy's... now off to Ebay to start the bidding war
tongue.gif
  I will be hearing my girls mouth real soon after she finds out I am about to be spending $800+ on a pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
Good look on those 94 retro I's, love my pair... would have had two pairs if I would not have sold one of them a couple of years ago
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

R3TROSPECT- Nice to see you in here

Flipped a pair of South Beach to grab a shoe I really wanted

Can't call this a grail cause I have all my grails but I'm very happy

Thanks Optimusp517
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif

at one point those were 10 dollars wow how the times have changed i would rather have those 1000x over a pair of south beaches
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

R3TROSPECT- Nice to see you in here

Flipped a pair of South Beach to grab a shoe I really wanted

Can't call this a grail cause I have all my grails but I'm very happy

Thanks Optimusp517
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif

at one point those were 10 dollars wow how the times have changed i would rather have those 1000x over a pair of south beaches
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom