OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

more to come.

lks93.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Is it me or are these "exclusive" Lebron VII starting to become more widely available?

I think the people who originally had them are selling them. And then the people who bought them are now reselling them and so on. I wouldn't say they are widely available if people are paying 1500 plus+

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Is it me or are these "exclusive" Lebron VII starting to become more widely available?

I think the people who originally had them are selling them. And then the people who bought them are now reselling them and so on. I wouldn't say they are widely available if people are paying 1500 plus+

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by dluv

Another pair of black & pink yeezys
Ok its official, I am grabbing a pair of yeezy's... now off to Ebay to start the bidding war
tongue.gif
  I will be hearing my girls mouth real soon after she finds out I am about to be spending $800+ on a pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
Good look on those 94 retro I's, love my pair... would have had two pairs if I would not have sold one of them a couple of years ago
eyes.gif
haha, u got too mane, u need at least i pair in your closet.  n your girl, well she'll get over it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by dluv

Another pair of black & pink yeezys
Ok its official, I am grabbing a pair of yeezy's... now off to Ebay to start the bidding war
tongue.gif
  I will be hearing my girls mouth real soon after she finds out I am about to be spending $800+ on a pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
Good look on those 94 retro I's, love my pair... would have had two pairs if I would not have sold one of them a couple of years ago
eyes.gif
haha, u got too mane, u need at least i pair in your closet.  n your girl, well she'll get over it
laugh.gif

Ducktales!!! Its that simple....

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

yeezzzuuur

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

yeezzzuuur

Back
Top Bottom