OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 PICK UP POST!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

b5235793e293b6d3750c352b5bfa90b7c254dff.jpg

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

few pick ups...for the most part from march
2 more pair of IDs.... simple and clean
How can i make these IDs if you dont mind me asking? I go on NikeID and theres no air force 1 listed :/

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

few pick ups...for the most part from march
2 more pair of IDs.... simple and clean
How can i make these IDs if you dont mind me asking? I go on NikeID and theres no air force 1 listed :/

^^^Rick I think they are/were only on nikeID for a limited time/quantity, at least that's how it was the first time around

^^^Rick I think they are/were only on nikeID for a limited time/quantity, at least that's how it was the first time around

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Cinco- Dope Pick up! Esa Modelo es mi favorita Chela.

Your missing the Corona!
laugh.gif

Thanks brotha
laugh.gif
dude my boy works for a beer distributor out here, he used to merch the stores setting up displays and so on, so he'd hook me up. Someone always already had dibs on the Corona
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Your missing the Corona!
laugh.gif

Thanks brotha
laugh.gif
dude my boy works for a beer distributor out here, he used to merch the stores setting up displays and so on, so he'd hook me up. Someone always already had dibs on the Corona
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Your missing the Corona!
laugh.gif

Thanks brotha
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Chido!
Hope I can come across wit some displays. Planning of doing a lil bar in the garage with some Advertisements. Specially Modelo X Corona X Dos Equis! Tequila aswell!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Your missing the Corona!
laugh.gif

Thanks brotha
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Chido!
Hope I can come across wit some displays. Planning of doing a lil bar in the garage with some Advertisements. Specially Modelo X Corona X Dos Equis! Tequila aswell!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Dam no wonder they don't show up  
frown.gif
 Thanks for the info though man.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Dam no wonder they don't show up  
frown.gif
 Thanks for the info though man.

Modz- hahaha shirt is cool

Those cap toe 10s made me want to close my laptop and go to sleep.

Dope stuff

Modz- hahaha shirt is cool

Those cap toe 10s made me want to close my laptop and go to sleep.

Dope stuff

Back
Top Bottom