OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Theres a age you reach when you stop? If ever that time came I'd just fully switch to air max, but I can't see myself stopping at all. Go treat yourself to some 7s man.
I tell you why I stopped for the most part.

I bought the black retro 7's and I never wore them. At that point, I was like, why am I spending $120+ for all these shoes and there just sitting.

Once you start working 40 hours a week and get a mortgage payment etc, it seems kinda silly. I still have the love for them though

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Theres a age you reach when you stop? If ever that time came I'd just fully switch to air max, but I can't see myself stopping at all. Go treat yourself to some 7s man.
I tell you why I stopped for the most part.

I bought the black retro 7's and I never wore them. At that point, I was like, why am I spending $120+ for all these shoes and there just sitting.

Once you start working 40 hours a week and get a mortgage payment etc, it seems kinda silly. I still have the love for them though

nice fits everyone
pimp.gif

Manamazing - I know what you mean bro, I'm 28 with that monthly mortgage, but once you fall in love with the game, you will always relapse, is like a drug...right now you might think you are through but I guarantee the urge will come back, I'm in the relapse stage, I had dropped the constant need to buy kicks and filled that void with the car note, the bills, te mortgage, vacations, etc...but one day the urge came back and now I'm a feen again...ugh

Drinks - thanks for the love homie, I swear you and Cris are lethal with those AM's ya pull...loving those 2011's you posted.

Anywho I'll recycle one in honor of the Yeezy's 2 dropping....dunno how ima get my hands on them but I will.
5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

Manamazing - I know what you mean bro, I'm 28 with that monthly mortgage, but once you fall in love with the game, you will always relapse, is like a drug...right now you might think you are through but I guarantee the urge will come back, I'm in the relapse stage, I had dropped the constant need to buy kicks and filled that void with the car note, the bills, te mortgage, vacations, etc...but one day the urge came back and now I'm a feen again...ugh

Drinks - thanks for the love homie, I swear you and Cris are lethal with those AM's ya pull...loving those 2011's you posted.

Anywho I'll recycle one in honor of the Yeezy's 2 dropping....dunno how ima get my hands on them but I will.
5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

drink just sold me on those 2011's.
i had a really hard time not quoting that pic, it needs to be seen multiple times.

anyways, those will be my first pickup with the employee 30% off at finishline
pimp.gif

drink just sold me on those 2011's.
i had a really hard time not quoting that pic, it needs to be seen multiple times.

anyways, those will be my first pickup with the employee 30% off at finishline
pimp.gif

To bjs with my girl gotta love when my girl takes me out :0Ksteezy-nice yeezys kick myself for passing on them for 240
frown.gif
....but those yeezy 2 are just not looking great Bro
frown.gif
I expected way way more Drink- you can make any shoe seems like I need it which is good because I need o learn to Wear other things besides jays. Man gotta love nt keep it up fellashttp://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=598c46d2.jpg

To bjs with my girl gotta love when my girl takes me out :0Ksteezy-nice yeezys kick myself for passing on them for 240
frown.gif
....but those yeezy 2 are just not looking great Bro
frown.gif
I expected way way more Drink- you can make any shoe seems like I need it which is good because I need o learn to Wear other things besides jays. Man gotta love nt keep it up fellashttp://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b435/airedweezy/?action=view&current=598c46d2.jpg

Thanks man, the 2's won't disappoint...I refuse to believe they would.

Dope IV's, wifey killing it aswell homie.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks bro much appreciated...... I'm sure Nike will knock them out of the park just haven't loved the shots of them maybe a better cw! still remember when I saw the tan sample I believe with the gold lining -_- .....goodluck my friend on obtaining a pair that's like the equavilant to jb released white cements with Nike and Chicago 10s in a pack and selling it at 200 bucks lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thanks bro much appreciated...... I'm sure Nike will knock them out of the park just haven't loved the shots of them maybe a better cw! still remember when I saw the tan sample I believe with the gold lining -_- .....goodluck my friend on obtaining a pair that's like the equavilant to jb released white cements with Nike and Chicago 10s in a pack and selling it at 200 bucks lol

Back
Top Bottom