OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

CharmCity,
Little man stuntin. Second pic actually looks like he seeing a shorty buss it wide open..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Nice kicks everyone.  Clean shot of those 4's DrinkNike!  @RhinoSpOrt, nice, I love Ko Olina!  Been going there for the past 3 years and can't wait to go back.  Is that Disney resort almost done?  As nice as it looks I hope it doesn't kill the ambience there.  Anyway, earlier today.

Today
25673wz.jpg

Bonus
2ag5fcz.jpg

Shoofoo - yea, the Disney resort is almost complete. Opening in Aug. Your right about the ambience. Been lovin ko olina since 06. I hope the secluded untouristy feel stays the same.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

Nice kicks everyone.  Clean shot of those 4's DrinkNike!  @RhinoSpOrt, nice, I love Ko Olina!  Been going there for the past 3 years and can't wait to go back.  Is that Disney resort almost done?  As nice as it looks I hope it doesn't kill the ambience there.  Anyway, earlier today.

Today
25673wz.jpg

Bonus
2ag5fcz.jpg

Shoofoo - yea, the Disney resort is almost complete. Opening in Aug. Your right about the ambience. Been lovin ko olina since 06. I hope the secluded untouristy feel stays the same.

koop knock - yeah sneaks up is just one more week away - we are working hard to put on a great show, meet ppl. there will be alot of out of state NT'ers there as well. My name is Michael, be sure to say hello and meet me.

Sprigan82 - SWAG

For today downtown san antonio, and passing out more show flyers..

koop knock - yeah sneaks up is just one more week away - we are working hard to put on a great show, meet ppl. there will be alot of out of state NT'ers there as well. My name is Michael, be sure to say hello and meet me.

Sprigan82 - SWAG

For today downtown san antonio, and passing out more show flyers..

i used to have the run of ko'olina before the hotels were opened. would take my gf and fam down to the lagoons and we'd spend the whole day there all by ourselves 
pimp.gif

i used to have the run of ko'olina before the hotels were opened. would take my gf and fam down to the lagoons and we'd spend the whole day there all by ourselves 
pimp.gif

Nice views RhinoSpOrt, really want to go back now lol.  We usually stay in the condos that's right next to the Disney Aulani.  Kev, someone told me the NFL players stay in Ko Olina during the Pro Bowl, never knew if it was true.  Anyway, back to the kicks, apparently I need to go on vacation lol.  HOA's today.
HOA's

04015de0a09db5427f680b301ee1d1945a7391f.jpg

*recycled*

Nice views RhinoSpOrt, really want to go back now lol.  We usually stay in the condos that's right next to the Disney Aulani.  Kev, someone told me the NFL players stay in Ko Olina during the Pro Bowl, never knew if it was true.  Anyway, back to the kicks, apparently I need to go on vacation lol.  HOA's today.
HOA's

04015de0a09db5427f680b301ee1d1945a7391f.jpg

*recycled*

they hold lots of promotional events at ko'olina during the pro bowl but some stay there and some stay in waikiki. one of the players gave a pair of the pro bowl forces to a lady who works housekeeping in waikiki. her son put them up for sale on a local forum for cheap and i swooped 
laugh.gif

they hold lots of promotional events at ko'olina during the pro bowl but some stay there and some stay in waikiki. one of the players gave a pair of the pro bowl forces to a lady who works housekeeping in waikiki. her son put them up for sale on a local forum for cheap and i swooped 
laugh.gif

Great stuff everyone!

Pure dopeness on the last page... Drink, nice IV's!

Sprigan82... 
pimp.gif

I really need to get my hands on some AM 95's again...

Great stuff everyone!

Pure dopeness on the last page... Drink, nice IV's!

Sprigan82... 
pimp.gif

I really need to get my hands on some AM 95's again...

Back
Top Bottom