***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Hit up a nordstrom rack and found some red roshe runs in my size. They felt cool, but I really didn't want the red pair. The black ones were done in my size so I passed  on the roshe's altogether. Hit up Niketown right after and picked these up. I always wanted some wovens but didn't like how loud most of them were.  I lost it when I saw that a black/white/gum pair was out.
28d266060fe278fb07e03a9c360023f9e7ee8226_r.jpg

Originally Posted by attila the hun

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

atila, how do those forces run size-wise, and how are they in terms of comfort? I'm guessing they run big since the upper is so thin, but do they feel stiff? pause...
I recommending going half size up because they are so thin that when you get your foot in, the heel is harder to put in (think dress shoes). In terms of comfort, they are very comfortable, especially the insole. The best way to describe this shoe is, dress shoes meet air force but more comfortable. 
Here is an in depth review from some one who is much more knowledgeable about AF1. Oh and they are still available for retail on Eastbay, I don't think they will sell out either because they are not everyone's cup of Joe. Hope this helps. 

Thanks man, appreciate.  I would have swore I'd have to go a half or whole size down on these.  

i feel like these roshe runs are like when i first saw free run 2s. i resisted as i saw mad head rock them, then i decided to cop when they was on sale for 60.

i feel like i should just skip the climax and just cop some red ones.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by DaddyPhesh

Not much, but a few pick ups...

ur ids look jsut like mine
Edit: i assume ur name is Dearius. mines is darius... kinda strange lol
Yes sir, my name is DeArius...Wow, that is weird...

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Not much, but a few pick ups...

ur ids look jsut like mine

Edit: i assume ur name is Dearius. mines is darius... kinda strange lol
Yes sir, my name is DeArius...Wow, that is weird...

enjoy the IDs. post pics of them in the KDIV ID thread

it completely baffles me how flyknits are selling out at such high prices. all the pairs on yahoo japan and most of the pairs on ebay seem to have sold for some serious $$$. it's not as if they are some hyped out collab using an air max or foam. these are just some teched out brand new runners. i'm guessing that the demographic are the pure shoe nerds 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

it completely baffles me how flyknits are selling out at such high prices. all the pairs on yahoo japan and most of the pairs on ebay seem to have sold for some serious $$$. it's not as if they are some hyped out collab using an air max or foam. these are just some teched out brand new runners. i'm guessing that the demographic are the pure shoe nerds 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I agree...but IMO once these get more exposure and people can see these flyknits in person they will be very much in demand.

Back
Top Bottom